Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Damn cant decide whether to put a neutral grey heel tab or a fusion red for my plat ids.

Man yall so thirsty asking color advice on a damn heel tab.

Dude's gonna be dropping $110 on a shoe that can't be changed once it's done and he doesn't wanna mess it up. nothing wrong with asking for opinions.

Damn cant decide whether to put a neutral grey heel tab or a fusion red for my plat ids.
Go for fusion. The shoe needs some color

Definitely agree with this.

Dude's gonna be dropping $110 on a shoe that can't be changed once it's done and he doesn't wanna mess it up. nothing wrong with asking for opinions.
Definitely agree with this.

Thanks for your input man and understanding where I'm coming from! Lol I don't see how my question had anything to do with being thirsty? I mean this is an ID thread right?

This forum is all about asking for advice and discussions. I'm all for it. But I agree that some color needs to be in that shoe so put some fusion red on it. Will look a lot better and less plain. Can't wait for my ids to get here. I got the 2 tone plats and solar red yeezys along with poorman calypsos. Will post photos tonight. Don't clown. Lol

Looks good. Let me know how it turns out, post some pics when they are done.

I ordered these on the 8th. I'm going to use angelus paint to speckle the soles and hopefully it will turn out similar to the original PS.

haven't been here since they came on ID..ive been trying to avoid making some shoes that's why lol

how long are these taking to receive them? ppl already have theres already, wow that was fast, I was thinking it would be 6 weeks

Thanks for your input guys again. Pulled the trigger and went ahead and did my plat IDs with the Fusion red Heel tab, and kept the heel tab black with the Solar ID. Hope they turn out OK!

Seems yeezy inspired is the most popular id.. Anyone pulling triggers on non yeezys?

Last edited:
saweet i ordered a pair of poor mans mangos.... looks like the pink is somewhat close... but no no on the pink lining and black swoosh and the pull tab on the tongue :x

all this what should i do, what color should i use?

do ya'll really care of what other people besides yourself like....

DO WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO, MAKE WHAT YOU LIKE, BUY WHAT YOU LIKE... WHO CARES OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK. ITS WHAT YOU LIKE THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT. HAVE SOME SELF WORTH ALREADY

Last edited:
Need more pics of the volt. Is it me or is it not as bright? I thought they were gonna be "in your face" bright, but from the pics it looks subtle...

Last edited:
i have a feeling with this roshe id craze of mine is over im gonna have 6-8 pairs.... oh the options.... hope we get a 3m swoosh option :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom