Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Was waiting to see "Salmon Toes" in some pics on here but I still cant pull the trigger. Hard to really get an idea for the shade of color with different lighting and filters...

i posted a high resolution picture, you should definitely be able to tell the colors from it...

Got my only Suede pair in with all others being Mesh. Suede looks and feels nice. Went .5 size up and they fit perfect.

Nothing special you haven't seen, but would love to share with ya'll.  Very excited about the ID's, might need to sell some Jordans to make some more.  Love the way they came out. 

Wanted the black stitching on my handle on the back but didn't wanna make it too noticeable n tacky.

Still haven't id'ed a pair...debating on doing the volts, but I feel like nike will eventually release that cw. I am planning on doing like an arctic green upper with black accents and a sail sole. Gonna be splattering the sole in black too. I think I'll call them the mint (chocolate) chips haha.

The only reason i like the roshe fb mints is cause its different then all of the other roshes.. Idk thats just me lol:smile:

I ordered a pair since launch date, and I'm trying to get a second pair. Unfortunately I wont be able to access Nikes page for a week or two because theres a conflict with majority of all internet providers in my area because of power surge. But does anyone know if they've ran out of options. I assume tons of people have customized about the same pair so I believe it's possible to run out of options. Anyone have any info on that?

When Nike are recruiting new designers they should definitely look by some of these ID threads 

SO many well-executed pairs in here, really impressed 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom