Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Wore my purple IDs to run a few errands and damn near every store I stopped to I got compliments, was def interesting. It's really tempting to go back in for thirds & fourths but I need to be patient and wait out new options. Those Volts with the grey Swoosh are hitting hard though. Saw this on IG:

bfdc7252b10911e29a8f22000a9f195b_7.jpg

I personally think that it looks much better with the Atomic Pink liner; besides, there will be plenty with Fusion Red to complete the Yeezy look. I just need real life pics of the Atomic Pink sole to justify my AM 180 palette

Last edited:
Haven't the slightest clue. I'm on vacay now but I plan on doing some research when I get back. We had a company wide training recently and it really reinforces that I can't just put everything up on here as much as I want to keep everyone in the loop. Plus, kinda need to stay employed.

Need to look into those Red Yeezy's also, that would be the ultimate come up. Trade 1 Yeezy for like 27 Roshes :pimp:

Wore my purple IDs to run a few errands and damn near every store I stopped to I got compliments, was def interesting. It's really tempting to go back in for thirds & fourths but I need to be patient and wait out new options. Those Volts with the grey Swoosh are hitting hard though. Saw this on IG:

I personally think that it looks much better with the Atomic Pink liner; besides, there will be plenty with Fusion Red to complete the Yeezy look. I just need real life pics of the Atomic Pink sole to justify my AM 180 palette

View media item 388709
saw this on IG. its not too bad

Thanks for the assist. Not bad but not good enough to put up $110 and hope it works out. Very interested to see a blackout suede pop up...

Mine came in today. My fourth pair of IDs overall, first Roshes obviously. The quality on these is ON POINT compared to other IDs I have done. Def considering a second pair. I went for a bigtime summer look with these. Decided to call them Fresh Prince Roshes.

Mine came in today. My fourth pair of IDs overall, first Roshes obviously. The quality on these is ON POINT compared to other IDs I have done. Def considering a second pair. I went for a bigtime summer look with these. Decided to call them Fresh Prince Roshes.
Mind showing me the Fresh Prince inspiration?

There is a zen Yeezy 1 vibe to these...I like it.

Last edited:
Mind showing me the Fresh Prince inspiration?
No specific photo. When a watch a lot of FP, it's just a lot of bright colors he rocks. I tried to draw inspiration from like the Grape V's he used to wear a lot  with the use of the green sole. The Atomic Pink takes a little bit from his inside-out private school blazer featured in many episodes (the fusion red might be closer, but didn't like the way it looked), and the blue was just another bright joint that felt summery, a la DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince's biggest hit "Summertime". That video is where most of the inspiration comes from, as there are bright colors throughout.

I was able to get free shipping on my order of one pair of ids...I did live chat a day after purchasing the shoes and said I wanted to order another pair and get free shipping on both pairs cuz I would be over $175 with the two shoes...apparently they cant add to an order b/c ids start processing immediately so the live chat customer service rep. offered to waive the shipping on the first pair and give me a promo code for free shipping when I order the second pair...

It took only about 5 mins or less and seems like an easy way to get free shipping, its not like im required to buy the second pair like i said i would.

so basically i got free shipping on my id order (only came to $110) and a code for free shipping in the future, code expires in october. Hope this helps some people out

Last edited:
I was able to get free shipping on my order of one pair of ids...I did live chat a day after purchasing the shoes and said I wanted to order another pair and get free shipping on both pairs cuz I would be over $175 with the two shoes...apparently they cant add to an order b/c ids start processing immediately so the live chat customer service rep. offered to waive the shipping on the first pair and give me a promo code for free shipping when I order the second pair...

It took only about 5 mins or less and seems like an easy way to get free shipping, its not like im required to buy the second pair like i said i would.

so basically i got free shipping on my id order (only came to $110) and a code for free shipping in the future, code expires in october. Hope this helps some people out

Do you really think Nike will let it go that easily? I'm sure they've noted that somewhere on your Account. And could be blacklisted.

My order is still being processed. Just spoke with a Nike Rep and told me the same thing... hopefully I'll see a shipping confirmation email by the end of the week...

The wait is killing me and this thread isn't helping...

By the way, I ordered on the 10th of April... 2 days after they had release them on NDC.

Do you really think Nike will let it go that easily? I'm sure they've noted that somewhere on your Account. And could be blacklisted.
I actually plan on getting a second pair and using the promo code just like they've suggested...Its helpful b/c I'm pretty indecisive and this way I can have one pair "in process" while I make up my mind on the second pair and still get them both shipped for free, even though im doing two separate orders for $110 subtot. 

I'm sure they made a note of whats going on, I can't be refunded on my shipping until my order actually ships b/c there's only a 30 min-window to adjust shipping and cost (according to live chat rep.). so maybe they would just not refund my shipping if I didn't order another pair...but i bet that promo code would still work..and no way they'd blacklist me (well i highly doubt it)....they'd lose THOUSANDS$ in revenues LOL!

Back
Top Bottom