Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Just placed my order for 3 pairs. The expected delivery date initially said 5/30 before I ordered, once I ordered the delivery date changed to 6/03. Is that normal? Is it possible I see them earlier than that?

Waiting for someone to post a pic of an 'Un-Siren' ID. All black upper.

nerd.gif
That is going to be my next pair... I was waiting until these came into see how that pink looked.

^ Thats an all grey upper, correct?

There was a pair a few pages ago, but other than those, where are the all white uppers at?? :nerd:

^ Thats an all grey upper, correct?

There was a pair a few pages ago, but other than those, where are the all white uppers at??
nerd.gif
yep all grey upper... white gets too dirty too quick for me.  But to each his own. I'd like to see some as well before I completely wrote them off.

yep all grey upper... white gets too dirty too quick for me.  But to each his own. I'd like to see some as well before I completely wrote them off.

I'd agree but with these shoes you can throw them in the washer every other week or so and keep the white pretty crisp imo

Originally Posted by BigPoint  
Did you go with fusion red or gym red on the breds? I'm having a hard time deciding between the two. Would you mind posting some more detailed/close up pics of those?

BTW, both ID's look 
nthat.gif
...I wouldn't mind seeing those breds again once you're done with them (I'm planning on doing the same thing).

Did you go with fusion red or gym red on the breds? I'm having a hard time deciding between the two. Would you mind posting some more detailed/close up pics of those?

BTW, both ID's look 
nthat.gif
...I wouldn't mind seeing those breds again once you're done with them (I'm planning on doing the same thing).
Thank you sir. Gym red on both. Yeah I'll snap some closer pics when I get home

Back
Top Bottom