Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Personally, I think the gym red looks good based on the mockups and some pictures I've seen of the swatches...however, I've also seen pictures where it looks damn near brown or burgundy. For example:

I'm guessing the first one is the more accurate of the two...in which case I'll probably opt for the gym red. I just think the darker shade looks a little better with this particular cw...but that's just my opinion.

EDIT: ^^That settles it! Thanks for the close ups Bombers...lovin' those TR ID's!

Last edited:
Anybody who ordered on 4/10 get their pairs in? Ive been hearing about ppl getting their pairs "earlier" than expected, but every time I check my order status it still says build in progress. My tentative arrival date is 5/10 which means they got 8 more days. Lol, yes im getting impatient.

Since mango's dropped on NDC i figured might as well pull the trigger on my ID's for free shipping. 8) Finally done with Roshe's....... for a while :D

BigPoint, how do you like the neutral grey sole? Are you satisfied with the shade or you prefer it to be darker? Can you get a side by side with the Sail color?

^ I like! Was gonna hold of since they're pretty much the mint FB's with a couple changes but.......... Might as well haha

That's with fusion red liner btw.

I wore all day and although it's not mesh, the suede is light and the shoe is really comfortable. I know people won't like how it looks when you take them off, but I think it looks better to wear IMO. I can wear em out somewhere at night or casually.

Anybody who ordered on 4/10 get their pairs in? Ive been hearing about ppl getting their pairs "earlier" than expected, but every time I check my order status it still says build in progress. My tentative arrival date is 5/10 which means they got 8 more days. Lol, yes im getting impatient.
i ordered 4/10 i'm supposed to get shipping tracking today.  my orders take 7 business days usually to arrive to hawaii.

Back
Top Bottom