Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Kept the black swoosh.

"Gums"
Fresh!!

+1

Would also look good with black mesh with a gum color sole 
nerd.gif

Can someone who actually knows how to use PS do some sort of mockup with this scheme? Green bottom, maybe go with red/brown swoosh, white OG mesh, white laces, and sock liner the opposite of whatever the swoosh was. I really dig these colors together.

And gum-colored foam...yeesh. No thank you from this guy, and on skate shoes back in the day I could not get enough gum...on everything. This however, without that slight translusense/opacity/whatever word should be here, just looks off. Loving seeing everyone's ideas though!

Honestly, the more I think about the ids, the less likely it is that I'll make one. I'm starting to get that feeling that we will be sorely disappointed with the options they'll give us. Hopefully, I'm wrong....

Well, I feel like there's only going to be three parts to ID. The base, swoosh, and sole, that's it.

Independent Toe / Mid Panel / Heel / Swoosh / Sole / Liner / Laces / Tongue Strip & Pull Tab options are what I'm hoping for.

Last edited:
Independent Toe / Mid Panel / Heel / Swoosh / Sole / Liner / Laces / Tongue Strip & Pull Tab options are what I'm hoping for.
I would love that as well but I have a feeling they'll keep it simple (mesh/swoosh/liner/sole/laces) to see how this ID option goes and if the shoe does good hopefully they'll allow us more freedom to change up the shoe colors. But who knows just a thought.

Last edited:
Man, honestly, one of the main things I want to be able to do on NikeID is put speckles. Thats all I ask. Simple colors, mesh, and sections is fine with me. Just allow the speckles, please. 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom