Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
I don't even wanna go home.
laugh.gif
I already know I'm gonna be stuck in front of PS concocting IDeas...
nerd.gif
#swidt
 same over here 
mean.gif
 I am two hours late for a gym session... 

This thread definitely just got me to subscribe. Not moving too fast and great ideas are being talked about

Confettis are dope...
:pimp: red interior, possibly red laces & these are :pimp:

DO EITHER OF YOU POSSIBLY HAVE THE BLANK FOR THIS????? (I'd like to put it in the 1st post) :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

This right here, but I want to change the swoosh to white and the soles to a medium grey w/ the same colored laces.

ColdCity: did you find a template yet???

I don't even wanna go home. :lol: I already know I'm gonna be stuck in front of PS concocting IDeas... :nerd: #swidt

I'm pretty sure that ILLustRAYt has it.

Last edited:
lets be serious. more than half of the nike ids being made on monday (or whenever the ids drop) will be "yeezy" cws.

lets be serious. more than half of the nike ids being made on monday (or whenever the ids drop) will be "yeezy" cws.

Why do you guys think the color options are endless? Have you guys ever seen other ids? Ie Frees. You don't get a wide range of colors so for those that are trying to duplicate the mints, just forget about it.

I walked into Sheikh when the mints first dropped and they were sitting there with a FSR for about a week. I didn't like them then and I have no intention of making "yeezy" inspired anything. I am REALLY digging those Oakland Raiders Roshes a couple posts back.

Why do you guys think the color options are endless? Have you guys ever seen other ids? Ie Frees. You don't get a wide range of colors so for those that are trying to duplicate the mints, just forget about it.

mint, pink, black, and gray are really not that "wide ranged". look at the kd ivs and vs....people can speculate all they want about the ids they wanna make. so what? we have the freedom to create whatever we want until proven otherwise. there are no confirmed color options yet, so until you know exactly what options will be available, dont tell us to "just forget about it". nike id had a qs "galaxy" hyperdunk. id say that was "wide ranged". especially with all the hype that the roshe runs have gotten, i wouldnt be surprised if nike gives us the colors we want so they can make their money,

mint, pink, black, and gray are really not that "wide ranged". look at the kd ivs and vs....people can speculate all they want about the ids they wanna make. so what? we have the freedom to create whatever we want until proven otherwise. there are no confirmed color options yet, so until you know exactly what options will be available, dont tell us to "just forget about it". nike id had a qs "galaxy" hyperdunk. id say that was "wide ranged". especially with all the hype that the roshe runs have gotten, i wouldnt be surprised if nike gives us the colors we want so they can make their money,

We will see.

I've been looking forward to this day for about a year now.

I'll probably just sell a kidney.

In for 2. That's it, I've got other spending habits.

1 now, 1 later down the road.

Def. getting an orange to match SF Giants 8)

Back
Top Bottom