Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
I also copped the blk Yeezy inspired setup. Once they come in, if they're money, FB mints are sold asap; it's nothing to do with the Air Yeezy - I just love the colors of the FB Mint...absolutely hate that swoosh though. I was really close to going with the blk Gucci base also but those Pink Flash Lunar Flyknits on clearance were too good a deal so had to rain check em.

I really think it's a happy medium with the options that were released. It wasn't the plain jane white/black sole and a few upper colors with no color blocking options. I'm patiently awaiting the next wave of options, though I'll miss that discount. First time I've ever purchased an ID. As long as I can get a red sole in any variation, I'm game. I had to make myself step outside the box and get something I'd never usually think to get. "Calypso Lite" and "Mango V3" were tempting but I like my somewhat Charlotte Hornets inspired one. TBH, almost every one I wanted to cop had the arctic green sole too, very nice touch.
do you have any idea how light/dark that purple is?

anyone willing to spread the love and let me rock with their swoosh account? or at least order me a pair under your account and have it shipped to me. pretty puh-lease? :D

Copped the Yeezy inspired colorway this morning. Gotta love free shipping, no tax!

Hell yea these look sick bruh!

View media item 354551

LOVE THESE.

I don't care if people are complaining about "yeezy/SB" colorways...these are good looking CWs on a shoe everyone seems to love.

Everyone keep making what they want.

Nike DOESN'T put these on ID...people complain "we want IDs we want IDs"

Nike DOES put them on ID..."MAN Nike ruining a classic"

:smh:

happy.gif

nikeid

Last edited:
I just wish I could make the heel panel a different color than the rest of the upper. Like at least make it the same color as the toe. Give it some balance.

I just wish I could make the heel panel a different color than the rest of the upper. Like at least make it the same color as the toe. Give it some balance.
Sorry brah, didn't you read the page? The zen and balance is built into the show already. Don't you dare mess with that karma! :nerd:

So sad there's no wide option. I know the mesh is stretchy, but for some reason my feet just can't get with the Roshes. I can wear a size 9 wide okay with the FR2s, but even sizing up to 9.5 in Roshe does me no good.

can't wait to see your pick-up pics.

I'll definitly order at least one even if they don't ship here. I'll figure out something!

I wish they had some sort of orange hue to choose from. 
frown.gif
 Hopefully more options coming soon

Back
Top Bottom