Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Mine was shipping yesterday and I believe I ordered around the same time you did. Where do you find the tracking though? I dont see it in the ndc tracking page. I do see a Track package ''button" on my confirmation email. However, the button is actually just an image and I cant even click on it :rolleyes
Nike never sent me a tracking confirmation email, I spoke to a rep that gave me my tracking numbers, she told me lately Nikes emails have not been going through for some reason. She also mentioned they'll be arriving between 7-11 days. Which is like forever if you live in CALI lol :lol:

That week they released, I believe on the 13th of April. But won't get here until on or before the 23rd because they're coming from overseas.

Oh wow. I guess i won't get mine til another 3 weeks or so. I ordered on the 19th lol. Oh well.

Introducing the TeamROSHE Pro Model QS Edition, in the "Home" colorway.

Will hit select retailers for a premium price point of $229.99 :smile: (Love my first pair of iDs!!)

View media item 401622
TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 001 by seango, on Flickr
View media item 401623
TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 002 by seango, on Flickr
View media item 401624
TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 003 by seango, on Flickr
View media item 401625
TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 004 by seango, on Flickr
View media item 401626
TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 005 by seango, on Flickr

Introducing the TeamROSHE Pro Model QS Edition, in the "Home" colorway.

Will hit select retailers for a premium price point of $229.99
smile.gif
(Love my first pair of iDs!!)
Really? Did you have to post in both threads? The whole "reveal" is corny. Just post a picture of your id instead of making it some sort of press release. My gosh, TR members are corny.

Last edited:
Really? Did you have to post in both threads? The whole "reveal" is corny. Just post a picture of your id instead of making it some sort of press release. My gosh, TR members are corny.
Someone chastised him for posting in the other thread.  So isn't this the place to do it?

Someone chastised him for posting in the other thread.  So isn't this the place to do it?
It was me. It's not hard to read...there's an id thread and regular thread. Everyone else has just posted pictures...There is no need to "unveil a $229 TR roshe".

Its corny. Of course, you would defend him since yall "Broshes".

Stop making every Roshe threads about TR and just post the shoe.

It was me. It's not hard to read...there's an id thread and regular thread. Everyone else has just posted pictures...There is no need to "unveil a $229 TR roshe".

Whoa, easy.  I didn't realize it was you.  My apologies.

Carry on.

the internet; the most serious place on earth.

LMAO

How can you not realize he was joking about the price?

I wish I could give hugs instead of reps because you really need one.  How could you get so upset that you had to chase homeboy between 2 threads to talk your nonsense?

Smoke some of that weed in your room Ron, it might calm you down.

I'm not, nor do I intend on ever being a "Broshe".  I think that's the corniest thing on all of niketalk to be honest. But that's their lane, let them live.

Last edited:

I sincerely apologize for having offended you so deeply. Please accept my regrets - I hope your day today is filled with more sunshine :smile:

Back
Top Bottom