Nike Roshe Run Sneakerboot "Boxtrolls" with Pics

Sounds like most had trouble getting their sizes on the giveaway.

I have a 12 and 12.5. I'm looking for an 11

yeah, looks fairly random on the giveaway, i received the notification the first night they started notifying people and my paperwork arrived the following tuesday to their office (monday was a holiday).  I requested a 12 and got a 14, i thought maybe i could pull it off, but they are way too big.  Going to try to trade.  Hard to complain though since they were free.  If anyone has a 12 that they are willing to trade for a 14, please send me a DM, it would be very much appreciated.

Has to be random if you got a 14 as one of the first selected and I got a 12.5 and was one of the last chosen.

They are roshes, no way two sizes too big would've worked :lol:

laugh.gif
I've been there done that, got a few 14s inmy collection but these don't even got laces which you can tighten up
with the way the tongue has the elastic on the sides connected to the footbed, they actually fit decently around my foot (which is pretty narrow i think?) but the length really feels LONG.  i don't have any other roshe mids to compare these to, so don't know if the elastic inside of these is to help with these not having real laces or if all roshe mids have elastic.

@alp hahaha wishful thinking, i know :smile:

I'm starting to get really sad now - finally coming to the realization that buying or trading for my size will pretty much be impossible. Hoping I could trade was truly wishful thinking :'(

got mine in today as well..
i requested a 10 and a 5.5, i received a 4.5..
my buddy requested a 10 and a 6, he received a 9.5..
i wear a 10, but can squeeze into the 9.5.
luckily he's a good dude and traded me straight up..
these will be rocked.
here's a couple shots i took.
note the little difference between the men's and youth pair.

Hmm, I was one of the first winners to get selected and asked for a 10.5 or 5.5, but also got a 4.5 
mad.gif

Ya'll got pairs for free, sizing priorities went to the eBay auction ppl most likely

Ya'll got pairs for free, sizing priorities went to the eBay auction ppl most likely
and especially the folks who worked on the movie (rightfully so).

Last edited:
yup, although I don't know if they got pairs themselves (or were even interested in the sneakers)
you entered the contest? or tried to win the auction?
yeah actually a good friend's uncle works for Laika. I don't think they got these or the Paranormans..
They did all get a pair of Coralines when that movie came out though..

I still been trying to trade my 9.5 for a 6 to give to my girl for winning them but I can't find anybody with a 6 looking for that trade lol oh well

Back
Top Bottom