Nike Roshe Run

Hi everyone,

Need your help. Do you know where I can get a pair of black or iguana color Nike Roshe Run size 10.5-11?

I've been looking for one for quite a while now.

Many thanks!
happy.gif

Hi everyone,

Need your help. Do you know where I can get a pair of black or iguana color Nike Roshe Run size 10.5-11?

I've been looking for one for quite a while now.

Many thanks! :D

Those 2 cw's didn't reach our shores dude. Best to try your luck online instead. Or, you can go for the black cw that they have for Women (just go 1 1/2 sizes up).

Do they have this still in women's sizes because i only saw them in River banks Mall back in november but now they're gone..Im trying to find one for my girl...thanks

Your best bet are proline shops (try one in alimall)  for the black ones (womens), there are still pink ones at mj46 though... :smile:

Your best bet are proline shops (try one in alimall)  for the black ones (womens), there are still pink ones at mj46 though... :smile:
Thanks...i checked in alimall but no roshe...The pink ones are in market market but my girl doesn't like that..anybody seen the black/white ones????

I got my wife's Roshe at Total SLEX...That was a month ago. Try to call them if there's still any left. We also got it at a good price of only P1,195...

Back
Top Bottom