Nike Sabrina 1

I’m excited to finally play with them on Nike By You, but annoyed that they aren’t available in the US…

I’m also annoyed that my local JD Sports gave me the, who, what, when, when I called about them today.

Nike Basketball- not giving you what you want.

Smh so we about to get these colorways that go only up to tiny *** sz 10 in mens and no NBY in US. I know WNBA players got feet bigger than that.

9170A741-25B4-456F-B471-C110DD1D43A3.jpeg

294B3F5E-58BF-4223-BC33-553D87D14459.jpeg

Gets addictive messing around

Called JD in Parks Mall of Arlington TX and they have them out but biggest size is a Mens 10. No luck with Hulen, need a mens 11 and kinda worried this colorway is only in smaller sizes

My local jd store got em I’m here now. Whack sizing though nothing over men’s 9.5 here smhhgg

Finally I see somebody from my neck of the woods.. you from fort worth?
Ya I’m all the way out in Granbury though lol got tired of the traffic in the metroplex and went out here. Grew up in Mansfield/Arlington area so I used to be a frequent flyer at the malls in D/FW. It’s just a pain to get out there now, especially when the stores hardly ever carry the good stuff

From what foot doctor is saying it sounds like we should prob go with our lebron 20 sizing although he didnt complain about the width the same way he did with the lebron 20s.
If that's the case looks like I might have made the right call going tts Edit: actually just remembered I only had the violet frosts and apparently those fit differently than some of the other pairs. Nby order just hit the building stage!

Back
Top Bottom