Nike Sabrina 1

"Was only one of two size 10.5 men’s in this colorway the store received — and that was the largest size they received."

This some BS on Nike's part.. man hopefully its just a slower rollout. hour after drop can't buy a M13
Agreed, major BS. I think it’s a marketing tactic — limited sizes in these initial colorways, then the team colors come out and people will want them even more. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

I picked mine up from second local Richards. My actual local one didn't receive them and the one I went to only had a one pair size run; the highest they went up to was a 9.5/11.

As an old head, I never thought there would be a day where a women's sig would be widely embraced and worn by men.

Best sig model right now by far.

Good to see change for sure.

The S1 is an instant classic. Imo

Just wonder where other sigs are falling short during the creative process? The athlete or the designer?

Shout outs to being able to try on kicks. At Nike Soho. These joints run big btw. Actually the lace area is a nice snug fit but the toe box is roomier if you wanted to go your normal hooping shoe route. Im usually an 11.5 in my Kobes and these im getting in a sz 11
img_1693586015382.jpg

Nike is notorious for narrow toe boxes but make a women’s sig with a wide toe box lol. They are funny

As an old head, I never thought there would be a day where a women's sig would be widely embraced and worn by men.

Best sig model right now by far.

Good to see change for sure.

The S1 is an instant classic. Imo

Just wonder where other sigs are falling short during the creative process? The athlete or the designer?
It was long overdue!

Shout outs to being able to try on kicks. At Nike Soho. These joints run big btw. Actually the lace area is a nice snug fit but the toe box is roomier if you wanted to go your normal hooping shoe route. Im usually an 11.5 in my Kobes and these im getting in a sz 11
img_1693586015382.jpg
How they felt compared to the Kobes?

Went instore and tried on tts and 1/2 up. Both felt narrow. Loosening up the laces helped. No way should you go down in size. Decent comfort, consistent cushion feel from heel to toe. Overall shoe reminds me of kobe ad (#12)

Went instore and tried on tts and 1/2 up. Both felt narrow. Loosening up the laces helped. No way should you go down in size. Decent comfort, consistent cushion feel from heel to toe. Overall shoe reminds me of kobe ad (#12)
I didn't get that model and that model was def narrow! The S1s have some give with a larger toebox. I have these thick McDowells brand socks... and there was still room in front of my toes with my normal 11.5.

IMG_3668.jpeg

Such a clean silhouette. Hooping in these Sunday morning :pimp:

I went TTS as my feet run narrow too so the snug fit is perfect for me. If you’re sizing down, you must have real narrow feet :lol:

I secured a double on the Ionic though hitting my local FTL so when my NDC pair comes and someone needs an OOP on a men’s 8.5, hit me and I got you.

The way todays release went, I’m very doubtful about being able to make a NBY pair and checkout before it sells out. Size 10.5M speaking here.

I had a feeling SNKRS would be a bust, so I fired up my PC and had DSG site ready.

L on SNKRS, of course. Piece of cake copping my 14/15.5 from DSG. Already shipped, too.

FNL just had a splash page and FTL only had little sizes.

She does play for New York liberty so NY prob got most pairs
Yea makes sense. It's funny. I work not to far from Barclays Center and you pass it to get to the train station. Saw some employees outside of the VIP entrance and said.... Nike shoulda organized a release here as well

Back
Top Bottom