Nike Sabrina 1

I’m 3 pair in by far one of the best recent Nike basketball shoes in a long time in my opinion. I heard sizing is different for everyone which is crazy some 1/2 to full size down but they’re pretty comfortable
Glad to hear that it works for you.

For me I can just tell that there isn’t enough cushioning in them for me. Felt like a Kobe V Protro with a downgrade in forefoot cushion and upgrade in heel (not as mushy). But the fit was nice, and materials looked better in position.

tried out the sabrina socks, not a super fan for that price point. i copped the white pair and after one wear the bottom is severely discolored. the fibers are interesting and breathable, but they are also very compressing

Glad to hear that it works for you.

For me I can just tell that there isn’t enough cushioning in them for me. Felt like a Kobe V Protro with a downgrade in forefoot cushion and upgrade in heel (not as mushy). But the fit was nice, and materials looked better in position.
Probably will feel similar about the cushion, but at this point I am happy w heel for impact reasons. Still want to try. Better than Ja 1 yea?

tried out the sabrina socks, not a super fan for that price point. i copped the white pair and after one wear the bottom is severely discolored. the fibers are interesting and breathable, but they are also very compressing
$24!!

I got one of each color, though I may need to return them.

Yea I was gonna cop but that price though.... so just copped the Tee

Probably will feel similar about the cushion, but at this point I am happy w heel for impact reasons. Still want to try. Better than Ja 1 yea?
I felt like the upper of the Ja was a little more padded and plush like. As far as cushioning, the Ja’s had a slight bounce to them while the Sabrina’s felt slightly more neutral…outside of the springiness of the react

So where exactly are these narrow?

They aren't narrow insofar as them holding your foot, but underfoot the support is narrow-ish at the midfoot. Reminds me of how some KDs feel, but it's just enough support and rigidity to keep you feeling locked down. That's prior to me playing in em though. Just jumping and walking around a bit in them.

Back up on NBY. Need help deciding on which Oregon inspired CW to go with.
1. White toe/ green embroidery
Screenshot_20230918_114254_Nike.jpg

Screenshot_20230918_114314_Nike.jpg

2. Green toe/ white embroidery
Screenshot_20230918_114634_Nike.jpg

3. Green toe/ gold embroidery
Screenshot_20230918_114427_Nike.jpg

Screenshot_20230918_114328_Nike.jpg

4. Gold toe/green embroidery
Screenshot_20230918_114521_Nike.jpg

5. Gold toe/green embroidery
Screenshot_20230918_114410_Nike.jpg