Nike Sabrina 1

Jrue
gettyimages-1749117464-1024x1024.jpg

I haven’t seen one NBY colorway that I’ve looked at and thought “eww” or “gross” - they all look fire, even options I’ve looked at and played around with and thought wouldn’t look nice look great in-hand.

Hopefully this shoe signals a return of some prominent signature lines to the ID/NBY world

After playing in ionics for a while then playing in my ID’d the ID’s feel more still than release models on court to me personally

After playing in ionics for a while then playing in my ID’d the ID’s feel more still than release models on court to me personally
“Stiff”?

I haven’t played in Ionics yet, but [edit: NBY] it was not noticeably stiffer than the Sparks for me.

Edit: I could see the translucent material being a little softer than the other soles.

Last edited:
“Stiff”?

I haven’t played in Ionics yet, but [edit: NBY] it was not noticeably stiffer than the Sparks for me.

Edit: I could see the translucent material being a little softer than the other soles.
They feel very stiff as I said not sure why the question mark. They don’t feel as bouncy or comfortable played in them twice and swapped pairs twice in both games. Ionics they were comfortable out the box

They feel very stiff as I said not sure why the question mark. They don’t feel as bouncy or comfortable played in them twice and swapped pairs twice in both games. Ionics they were comfortable out the box
Question mark since it said “still”.

Figured you meant stiff, just wanted to confirm.

Interesting. Could be different factories or different react make up on the one-off pairs?

I went up 1/2 size (slightly wide feet and I heard they're narrow from people at my gym).. what's the consensus here? I have been to almost every store in my area and I haven't been able to try them on.

I went up 1/2 size (slightly wide feet and I heard they're narrow from people at my gym).. what's the consensus here? I have been to almost every store in my area and I haven't been able to try them on.

Not crazy narrow but slimmer than a men’s shoe for sure. When you go up half size from a .5 you get the extra toe space up front which sucks if you just need something wider.

I typically prefer 11.5 for shoes like dunk, am1, am97, jordan retros, jordan 1 - sometimes I'll do 12 in 1s and throw a thicker SB insole. I always do a 12 in ball shoes like lebron 20, jordan 36, jordan 31, jordan 19, kobe, etc. I got a 12 in sabrina, threw on while basically still factory laced, and they've been fine. My foot is wider than it is longer and I have a little bit of toe room but no heel slip in my size 12 sabrinas. The extra space is good for me because my second toe is longer than my big toe and sometimes gets jammed up in the front when I stop short.

Would've said to order the newer ones from Nike in the 2 sizes in question to see which was better then return them

Would've said to order the newer ones from Nike in the 2 sizes in question to see which was better then return them

Thought about it but since I'm doing NBY I don't want to have that much money tied up for months. i wish my size was available to order on the regular colourways so i could see what's up. worst case i'll return them if they're too big.

Wide/big footer here. Went tts and they work great for me, but I do ball in thinner socks.

i wear elite socks mainly, would it be too tight with that?

how does the fit compare to the kobe 5 protros or kobe infinity?

Edit: I’ll add a couple more shoes…

KD 15/16, Kobe 6 protro, Ja 1, GT Cut 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom