Nike Sabrina 1

Thought about it but since I'm doing NBY I don't want to have that much money tied up for months. i wish my size was available to order on the regular colourways so i could see what's up. worst case i'll return them if they're too big.

i wear elite socks mainly, would it be too tight with that?
Not sure if there's confusion.. but was speaking specifically on the Bonds or grounded pair..... with Nike you'd get them in less than a week then try em to see which is good to go and then return them

Not sure if there's confusion.. but was speaking specifically on the Bonds or grounded pair..... with Nike you'd get them in less than a week then try em to see which is good to go and then return them

Sorry. I'm in Canada. NDC doesn't carry big sizes for these shoes (biggest size is 11.5 and that's sold out). NBY for these is constantly sold out and rarely available as well. I rushed to check out last night because a few weeks ago when I tried to check out I got an error then sell out after a few min of me seeing them available to order.

Looks like it's more widely available on the US side

Sorry. I'm in Canada. NDC doesn't carry big sizes for these shoes (biggest size is 11.5 and that's sold out). NBY for these is constantly sold out and rarely available as well. I rushed to check out last night because a few weeks ago when I tried to check out I got an error then sell out after a few min of me seeing them available to order.

Looks like it's more widely available on the US side
Ohhhhhhhhh. My fault

Purple lobster inspired NBY pair just came in. Can’t wait to play in them.
image.jpg

Of course the Sabrina’s are picking up across the league by all players who wear Kobes. It’s really not a shock and easy to create/get newer colors made with or without a Nike deal. Guarantee Lonzo Ball will be wearing these too.

Either way, for me, the vertical line throughout the midsole into the heel and the “i” should be kept continuous. That’s my preference. Really cool design feature. It even continues in the embroidered overlay a bit on the toe and also into the tongue

what would yall do w/ this option on iD, that black speckle fire
I don’t love the contrast on forefoot part with the toe color and overlay part, although sometimes it’s not bad or even good. Either way speckle option would be cool

Back
Top Bottom