Nike Sabrina 1

Pack just touchdown. Just in time for Mardi Gras.
1000006841.jpg
1000006842.jpg
1000006843.jpg

Those came out great! Glad they made it in time for your trip.

After her club volleyball season ends. Lol
Have you seen anyone else with these for volleyball? I haven’t yet but we’ve only had 2 tournaments so far. Now that I think about it I never saw any for school szn either. My daughter needed a new pair of kicks for club szn…. I showed her a pic and she said naw. I ordered a pair of these online anyway, but my wife grabbed some Lebron witness joints in her team color from the local dicks and she’s been wearing those. I figured there was a chance she’d like these better in person but I haven’t showed her yet

Have you seen anyone else with these for volleyball? I haven’t yet but we’ve only had 2 tournaments so far. Now that I think about it I never saw any for school szn either. My daughter needed a new pair of kicks for club szn…. I showed her a pic and she said naw. I ordered a pair of these online anyway, but my wife grabbed some Lebron witness joints in her team color from the local dicks and she’s been wearing those. I figured there was a chance she’d like these better in person but I haven’t showed her yet
My best friends daughter plays club and Highschool volleyball. I just made her a second pair to match her club uniform

I can’t speak on them personally, but my daughter loves them. They have good traction and she finds them comfortable and light. Granted, she wore Lebron’s last year so anything is going to be light coming from those.

I was going to get my girl, daughter a pair for volleyball. She didn’t like them either, she rather have some KD Trey 5s.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I agree Ja 1 definitely isn’t a casual sneaker but on court it’s definitely on par with the S1 saying this after playing in both
I think the Ja is a casual sneaker if you can pull it off. I have 4 pair and I don't hope anymore. My knock on the Ja1 is how they look from birds eye view. They look flat. But Man I am highly impressed with the Sabrina's. I will be making another pair soon

I think the Ja is a casual sneaker if you can pull it off. I have 4 pair and I don't hope anymore. My knock on the Ja1 is how they look from birds eye view. They look flat. But Man I am highly impressed with the Sabrina's. I will be making another pair soon
Yeah I get what you’re saying I wear basketball gear all the time being a coach I just would never wear them casually don’t like the look for casual purpose I have 6 pairs but I just rotate for hoop

How do these fit? I'm an 11 in jordans and most nikes, but kobes are a little narrow for me So i always go 11.5 in kobes. Do these fit similar or have a wider toe box? TIA

How do these fit? I'm an 11 in jordans and most nikes, but kobes are a little narrow for me So i always go 11.5 in kobes. Do these fit similar or have a wider toe box? TIA

For reference I have the EP versions, I'm a US9.5M in this model (Narrow feet), the shoes have a narrow midfoot area and lots of Toe box space. Tried on a 10M and fit like a 10.5M for me.

I'm a size US 10M in Regular Nike/Kobes (including the Protros)

I think they are in womens sizing, I'm also usually a US 12.5 (30.5cm) and these are 30.5cm in a US 12.

I think they are in womens sizing, I'm also usually a US 12.5 (30.5cm) and these are 30.5cm in a US 12.

Is there an explanation for this?

I went with my regular US12/EU46 on NBY and just realized like last week that these are actually 30.5cm and not Nike's regular 30cm for sz 12.

I think it's cause it's a women's shoe so they are in women's sizing. If you have any pairs that have the dual label mens/womens or just women's shoes in your size, you'll see that it says 30.5cm (the recent footscapes or Kukini)

s-l1600 (11).jpg

I think it's cause it's a women's shoe so they are in women's sizing. If you have any pairs that have the dual label mens/womens or just women's shoes in your size, you'll see that it says 30.5cm (the recent footscapes or Kukini)

s-l1600 (11).jpg

Ah okay, this clarifies it! But still find it kinda weird, since Sabrina By You is listed under "Men's Basketball Shoes" on Nike.com, and then they follow women's sizing 🤔

Is there an explanation for this?

I went with my regular US12/EU46 on NBY and just realized like last week that these are actually 30.5cm and not Nike's regular 30cm for sz 12.
There’s no such thing as a regular length for the same size for Nike lol. or most brands for that matter. But usually it’s close enough

Back
Top Bottom