Nike Sabrina 1

I thought I was done with the NBY of these, but….

These make so much sense to order! LOL

Incredibles
IMG_2620.jpeg

IMG_2619.jpeg

IMG_2621.jpeg
That goes super hard tho. Very creative with the "i" in the back lol

I've gone through everything, and nothing is better than these for me for ball. Jordan 38s, 38 lows, AE1s, GT Cut Academy, Harden 8s, Lebron 20s, UA Spawn Flotros, GT Hustle 2s...S1's top em all for me.
Yeah certain feelings are similar with me. Just the fit makes such a huge difference. I like the react a lot too. Just an amazing combination of weight and balance

I've gone through everything, and nothing is better than these for me for ball. Jordan 38s, 38 lows, AE1s, GT Cut Academy, Harden 8s, Lebron 20s, UA Spawn Flotros, GT Hustle 2s...S1's top em all for me.
ON my side,
lebron 20
Gt hustle
Gt cut 3
sabrina
Jordan 36 (hate the lacing)
lebron 21
Ja (too small)

Probably worth just grabbing TB colors on heavy discount with Nike but can someone give me input on how this lt iron ore color option turns out? Is it just grey? Want to give them another try (from what I’m reading in here from other with Hustle 2), still not sure if they have enough cushion and that arch was a try on problem for me. Never got to our move insoles in them.
IMG_0762.png

Last edited:
Probably worth just grabbing TB colors on heavy discount with Nike but can someone give me input on how this lt iron ore color option turns out? Is it just grey? Want to give them another try since I love Hustle 2 but always aim to play in a low, still not sure if they have enough cushion.
IMG_0762.png
Search the NBY Sabrina 1 on Instagram, if you have it. It's what I used to do back in the day when I used social media.

Probably worth just grabbing TB colors on heavy discount with Nike but can someone give me input on how this lt iron ore color option turns out? Is it just grey? Want to give them another try (from what I’m reading in here from other with Hustle 2), still not sure if they have enough cushion and that arch was a try on problem for me. Never got to our move insoles in them.
IMG_0762.png

There's a little bit of khaki to it. I posted my girl's pair a few pages back that was iron ore and pink.

No new NBY options that I can tell. I made another colorway and it felt like the same process, unless I missed something.

This is why I love sneaker forums - while I love the Sabrina 1s, they just don’t do it for me compared to some of the other models you listed. But that’s the beauty of NT!

Back
Top Bottom