Nike Sabrina 2

So weird that only Tony Mui and FDZ did reviews of these prior to release. Nobody else. Bizarre. Weartesters did nothing.

Also for the moment it still looks like no NBY. I'm not the biggest fan of this first colorway. Wish it was the conductors releasing. At least July 15th isn't that far off for those.

Also it's nice to have what may be a good bball shoe releasing, and there shouldn't be issues about getting a pair for me on release day.

Kobe 5/6 protro and Sab1 = same sizing.

If that poster is suggesting Sab1 and 2 are the same, then I'd go with your Kobe size.
Beg to differ with you on this bro. Remember the S1s from myself and others were said to have the wider toebox which allowed for me personally to go .5 down from my Kobe 5/6s...to a sz11

Beg to differ with you on this bro. Remember the S1s from myself and others were said to have the wider toebox which allowed for me personally to go .5 down from my Kobe 5/6s...to a sz11

I should have added that I'm comparing NBY then I guess, because NBY sizing for the sab1 is a half size bigger.

I wear 11.5, which is normally 29.5cm but my NBY is 30cm in a mens 11.5. They're a bit bigger than my Kobe 5 protro (size 11.5, 29.5cm) but fit exactly the same as my size 12 Kobe 8 (size 12, 30cm)

Not sure if that discrepancy is there for retail pairs as well.. not sure why it's so hard to get consistent sizing across the board.

I should have added that I'm comparing NBY then I guess, because NBY sizing for the sab1 is a half size bigger.

I wear 11.5, which is normally 29.5cm but my NBY is 30cm in a mens 11.5. They're a bit bigger than my Kobe 5 protro (size 11.5, 29.5cm) but fit exactly the same as my size 12 Kobe 8 (size 12, 30cm)

Not sure if that discrepancy is there for retail pairs as well.. not sure why it's so hard to get consistent sizing across the board.
Gotcha. Oh I went 11 all across released and my nby pairs. 2 and 2. Can't speak on the measurements. Once I got the Ionics in an 11... just did the same with nbys then picked up the Bonded pairs last

Says coming soon on the Conductors on IG Nike story

It's been July 15th for a few weeks. Probably still that day but I would love it if they moved them up.

Edit: Moved up to July 12th:

"The Nike Sabrina 2 “Conductor” will be released on July 12, 2024."

Last edited:
IMG_1614.png

Yeah i went half down from my protro 5/6 kobe size. Hopefully 13.5 fits I really like the court purps.

Back
Top Bottom