Nike Sabrina 2

The hot punch and jade horizon color options are fun. The glow in the dark sole option is awesome. Should be a lot of new look stuff! I hope they continue this on the 3s too.

Colors are pretty similar to the 1. Whoever did the statue of liberty colorway nailed it. If I was gonna make a 2, I think I'd copy. I think it was the guy who has the :emoji_v: avatar and socks, if so good ****! Forget your username
1720542267328.png

GITD sole, field purple, hot punch accents, iridescent swoosh
1720542454960.png

1720542788903.png

junjdm junjdm maybe?

FAKS.

Since they didn’t, I’m not sure about ordering any, TBH. Will continue to play with the options to see if I really like any to purchase.

As of RN, NBY S1 > S2 for me.
I read Stangnhoops review and for me if these are lighter and more flexible... I'm in on them. And would then give the edge to S2s.

Not sure if you speaking design or performance.

I read Stangnhoops review and for me if these are lighter and more flexible... I'm in on them. And would then give the edge to S2s.

Not sure if you speaking design or performance.

Just referring to their respective NBY palettes.

It's both :emoji_sweat_smile:

They are definitely lighter. They're definitely more flexible. They're definitely cheaper. I ran a few games in em and was done. The 1s are solid performers and when you put them on its quality. These feel cheap and play cheap. Feels like a takedown model of the 1ns, no lie.

But if the 1s didn't work for your foot shape, these should definitely accommodate you. I'm a wide footer and got lucky with these. Once the S2s bombed for me, I ordered a NBY S1 I'd been holding, then got a cheap deal on NDC's latest sale for a good colorway.

FDZ was over the moon in his review of these. I think it's because of his stature (small) and his 'playstyle'. Running full court games in the S2s was not it. They felt loose and cheap.

I want to order one so bad, but Nike being Nike they always leave out the one thing that would mess it up on purpose. Not having the tongue and toe box different colors makes the BL’s incomplete. Can’t make an air mag inspired cw because it doesn’t have light blue or the GITD outsole is green instead of blue. Little things like that throw it all off.

I want to order one so bad, but Nike being Nike they always leave out the one thing that would mess it up on purpose. Not having the tongue and toe box different colors makes the BL’s incomplete. Can’t make an air mag inspired cw because it doesn’t have light blue or the GITD outsole is green instead of blue. Little things like that throw it all off.
Hey it's a better mock up than the WTK S1s lol.

Also I don't think... correct me if I'm wrong.. any other Kobe 5 colorway that these S2 NBYs can mimick to the tee

Back
Top Bottom