Nike Sabrina 2

They’re currently OOS. It feels like it’s the S1 NBY all over again during its launch lol

For those, you could catch a “restock” daily at around 5pm(PST)/8pm(EST).

Yep, the hot punch pair I had in cart got removed from my cart. Guess that means they're moving!

And yeah somebody noticed yesterday they took the 1s off completely

They’re currently OOS. It feels like it’s the S1 NBY all over again during its launch lol

For those, you could catch a “restock” daily at around 5pm(PST)/8pm(EST).
You nailed it. 8:16 pm EST and I was able to grab another pair.
IMG_2629.jpeg

Jrue didn't play in the 2s in last night's game. When he wasn't wearing Sabrina's he'd been going to the Cut IIIs but it looks like he's now switched out to some Kobe 4s it looks like

1720705442227.png

Was hoping to find a pair of Kobe Philly's but procrastinated last week with ordering these and of course, NBY is sold out. Hoping for a restock soon.

Nike-By-You.jpg
Just grabbed a pair of Phillys in a sz 13 this morning off GOAT. Got an alert the price dropped by $47 and got them for $300. Lowest price in those I’ve seen in my size.

Just grabbed a pair of Phillys in a sz 13 this morning off GOAT. Got an alert the price dropped by $47 and got them for $300. Lowest price in those I’ve seen in my size.

Haha, Congrats! $300 was my absolute max too. Cheapest I’ve come across was $348 with all the fees and stuff but just can’t.

As anticipated, they restocked at 5pm (pst) / 8pm (est). Went with two designs. If they turn out nice, I’ll consider a third…

Last edited:
Lots of great designs in here.. Tempted to order but I wanna wear my current rotation for the summer. I'll most likely get a pair towards the end of the year.

Was hoping to find a pair of Kobe Philly's but procrastinated last week with ordering these and of course, NBY is sold out. Hoping for a restock soon.

Nike-By-You.jpg
You might be onto something here. I've looked here and there for the Phillys... and at 11.5... have seen 300 and up... but I might just do these. With PG at Philly now... also want to get his jersey for the first time with always being a fan(and no I'm not a Sixers fan)

You might be onto something here. I've looked here and there for the Phillys... and at 11.5... have seen 300 and up... but I might just do these. With PG at Philly now... also want to get his jersey for the first time with always being a fan(and no I'm not a Sixers fan)

Bro, I'm Knicks for life but that PG with the #8 Philly jersey just looks so perfect.

I actually pre-ordered that Swingman on the 76ers site yesterday since it comes with the sponsor patch. I figured that'll hold me down until I can track down an authentic version down the road.

Bro, I'm Knicks for life but that PG with the #8 Philly jersey just looks so perfect.

I actually pre-ordered that Swingman on the 76ers site yesterday since it comes with the sponsor patch. I figured that'll hold me down until I can track down an authentic version down the road.
That's exactly what it was.... him going 8!

Back
Top Bottom