Nike Sabrina 2

Ordered mine this morning and Nike says they're already done. Man, that's swift.

1000022422.jpg

1000022424.jpg

Excited they actually put them up and then was disappointed with the customization options. I want to be able to change the colors for the fly wire and S on the tongue and everything and recreate Jrue’s USA colorway bar for bar, haha.

Black stealth
Breds
USA
Celtics
White/concord Kobe IV
Blue and green because it looks nice.

Went with the white/black/purple for now.
IMG_2614.jpeg
IMG_2612.jpeg
IMG_2613.png
IMG_2616.jpeg
IMG_2617.jpeg
IMG_2615.jpeg
IMG_2626.jpeg
IMG_2625.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I’m in for at least one design. Will sit out until I see more deliveries.

On a side note, would someone who owns the 2s and am S1, take an image of both comparing the “S” logo to each other?

Around 5 minutes in, he says about the cushion - it's not enough for outdoors unless you have fresh legs or young knees. Then follows that up saying indoors they feel like they're dead. They don't react to anything. Doesn't feel plush. The cushion feels like a slight stepback.

He goes in after that and talks about the materials and says they don't feel substantial and some will like that and some won't. Also at 7:10 he talks more about the materials and says the S2s he's playing in also are coming apart (heel is pulling away internally) and it hasn't happened with other shoes, and he shows the collars of S1s and Kobes he's played in.

At 9:00 minutes in, he notices the midsole of his left shoe is falling off.

He definitely liked them and played well in them, he says.

Around 5 minutes in, he says about the cushion - it's not enough for outdoors unless you have fresh legs or young knees. Then follows that up saying indoors they feel like they're dead. They don't react to anything. Doesn't feel plush. The cushion feels like a slight stepback.

He goes in after that and talks about the materials and says they don't feel substantial and some will like that and some won't. Also at 7:10 he talks more about the materials and says the S2s he's playing in also are coming apart (heel is pulling away internally) and it hasn't happened with other shoes, and he shows the collars of S1s and Kobes he's played in.

At 9:00 minutes in, he notices the midsole of his left shoe is falling off.

He definitely liked them and played well in them, he says.
I was watching in the background earlier and thought it was weird that he started off with “these things are beasts,” and then went into some detailed shortcomings (aside from traction).

I was watching in the background earlier and thought it was weird that he started off with “these things are beasts,” and then went into some detailed shortcomings (aside from traction).

I tried to just summarize the video. I was itching to write "I told yall". Glad I got in a last NBY for the S1s and got another colorway on disco. I still have some hot punch 2s in my cart, but I'm not really planning on getting these. Hope the 3s are better. The 1s are a classic to me now. But I hope whoever sticks with these loves them and their pairs hold up for them.

Then follows that up saying indoors they feel like they're dead. They don't react to anything. Doesn't feel plush. The cushion feels like a slight stepback.

exactly my thoughts with this shoe. i have a ton of the 1s and they're amazing. i was extremely hyped for the 2s, but the underfoot is seriously lacking compared to those. felt it in my knees and feet every time i tried to wear the 2s. the 1 is super cushioning wise and the 2 is superior aesthetically IMO

They’re currently OOS. It feels like it’s the S1 NBY all over again during its launch lol

For those, you could catch a “restock” daily at around 5pm(PST)/8pm(EST).

Back
Top Bottom