Nike Sabrina 2

Wish I can find a store doen here in the DMV that I can try them on. FL, Snipes don't have em and no DSG in the near vicinity got em

If someone did the yeezy 2 plat colorway pls post pics when you get them in hand lol. Need to see how the white looks because I'm unsure if I should add in grey somewhere.

I'm more interested in this turnaround. Like he was just added. Ain't no way he just randomly had them in the stash. Or maybe Jrue let him get a pair. Or maybe Nike just came through with USA inspired kicks for their athletes..... in different size options 🤷🏾‍♂️ lol

I'm more interested in this turnaround. Like he was just added. Ain't no way he just randomly had them in the stash. Or maybe Jrue let him get a pair. Or maybe Nike just came through with USA inspired kicks for their athletes..... in different size options 🤷🏾‍♂️ lol
Probably already had the design made for Sabrina to wear herself

They can easily make the shoe in a few hours then overnight it to the US.. there's flights leaving China on the daily.

But more realistically they prob have a ton of pairs in various sizes ready for the athletes.. be ready for that spencer goof to post a few soon.

They can easily make the shoe in a few hours then overnight it to the US.. there's flights leaving China on the daily.

But more realistically they prob have a ton of pairs in various sizes ready for the athletes.. be ready for that spencer goof to post a few soon.
Yea very true.

I see you had to go there with a Spence shout out lol

Who is the spencer goof?

Who is the spencer goof?

Dude on IG that sells PE’s.

That’s not the issue though it’s his attitude. If you don’t have a blue check he’s an absolute **** to you… both in the comments and in DMs.

I asked my buddy to DM him who has a verified account (retired athlete) and he was all “ya bro” and super polite trying to get a sale.

I DM’d him a while back about something and was met with arrogance. Cool that you get PEs but you never know when someone will come around with cash to buy something, blue check or not.

Didn’t even have to send it to the US. They’re in Abu Dhabi right now.

Had to return my first pair. After 1 hr shoot around and 1 hr pick up, my outsole that wraps up the toe both peeled.

I posted this video and had about 15-20 people inbox me with pics saying that had the same issue…

IMG_7581.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom