Nike Sabrina 2

Prototype accent pieces for two of my designs

IMG_7872.jpeg

Enhanced one of the accents to this:

IMG_7991.JPG

It'll be utilized AKIN to the WTK LeBron 9s.

Does anyone else have issues with their foot sliding around, specifically the forefoot. I was just getting some shots up in them and my foot was sliding a lot. It could be the move insoles I was using too, they definitely changed the fit a little
IMG_3771.jpeg
Move insoles definitely make shoes more comfortable But they raise your foot up in the shoe especially low tops you lose a little ankle support. As far as slippage I’ve experienced it as well and for me I found it was the socks I played in at the time might be something to look into

can anyone that has a pair of ID's tell me what the measurement is in CM's and the men's size on the inside tag? trying to figure out sizing before i order ID's again as the 1's were .5cm bigger.

can anyone that has a pair of ID's tell me what the measurement is in CM's and the men's size on the inside tag? trying to figure out sizing before i order ID's again as the 1's were .5cm bigger.

The unisex sizing is strange. If you look at the box size tag of pretty much any Nike nowadays, you’ll notice that the cm value has a +0.5cm difference in the Women’s section compared to the cm value in Men’s despite being the same size. You’d think it would be the same exact value since it’s the metric system.

With that in mind, I’d still opt for your regular Men’s size.

The unisex sizing is strange. If you look at the box size tag of pretty much any Nike nowadays, you’ll notice that the cm value has a +0.5cm difference in the Women’s section compared to the cm value in Men’s despite being the same size. You’d think it would be the same exact value since it’s the metric system.

With that in mind, I’d still opt for your regular Men’s size.

For the sab1 IDs I got my regular size and they fit 1/2 size big (30cm instead of 29.5). So I feel like I may need to go down 1/2 size but I also fear that will make them narrower.

For the sab1 IDs I got my regular size and they fit 1/2 size big (30cm instead of 29.5). So I feel like I may need to go down 1/2 size but I also fear that will make them narrower.
I think most people size down 1/2 for S1 and S2. I did for both and it works great.

I bought my daughter a pair of the Conductors in a size 7, and bought her a pair of the black/metallics in a 7.5 just for sizing. She likes the Conductors, but the sizing in a 7.5. Did not like the black/metallics. Had to return both pairs but managed to snag a 7.5 in the Conductors off Nike Canada before they sold out.

My biggest fear now is my daughter telling me she prefers the snug fit of the size 7s after she breaks in the 7.5. #firstworlddadproblems

I bought my daughter a pair of the Conductors in a size 7, and bought her a pair of the black/metallics in a 7.5 just for sizing. She likes the Conductors, but the sizing in a 7.5. Did not like the black/metallics. Had to return both pairs but managed to snag a 7.5 in the Conductors off Nike Canada before they sold out.

My biggest fear now is my daughter telling me she prefers the snug fit of the size 7s after she breaks in the 7.5. #firstworlddadproblems
Well just means she'll be able to wear them longer being she still growing

That dad mindset lol.
Dad mindset is trying to convince your kid to take the dark colored shoes so they look newer longer. I got her the first pair of Sabrina 1s, and eventually the pink/orange ones. Light colored shoes look so dingy after awhile, regardless of how often I cleaned them for her. 😂😂😂

But nah, she insisted on the Conductors. I fully expect to have to replace them by January, since I’m not letting any child of mine hit the courts with gross looking sneakers. SMH

Probably perform better. My original 9 Elite Lows were garbage. Nike did a disservice to all the hoopers by not releasing the 9 EM lows in adult sizes. Lol
I def agree on not having the EM as an option as well. I really wanna know the amount of folks that bought all white mesh kicks for the kids(to wear casually... I'll give a pass if they using to hoop even though they'll get dirty there to)

9 elite lows were def not garbage. That def was not the consensus.
I only had the IDs so I’m going based off my one pair. The sizing was funky. Felt half a size smaller than what I normally took so my pinky toe would get destroyed. Sizing was all over the place for that whole line. Elite highs felt half a size too long. EMs were perfect.

Dad mindset is trying to convince your kid to take the dark colored shoes so they look newer longer. I got her the first pair of Sabrina 1s, and eventually the pink/orange ones. Light colored shoes look so dingy after awhile, regardless of how often I cleaned them for her. 😂😂😂

But nah, she insisted on the Conductors. I fully expect to have to replace them by January, since I’m not letting any child of mine hit the courts with gross looking sneakers. SMH
Lol yup, I have a 4 year old and he just wrecks his shoes so I don't even bother buying him signature shoes. His shoes last a 4-6 months cause he runs them into the ground or outgrows them so whatever adidas/Nike runner is on sale is what he gets. He's lucky if he gets his favorite color cause he's gotta pick from the sale rack :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom