Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by masterhammy

Is FTC the only place getting them in Sacramento?

^ Lol brought back memories of being in Sacramento!! Lol I remember when I woke up late just to see a massive line-up for some Tiffs...lol I remember when myboi woke up late and STILL copped his size of the De la highs at FTC....gud folks out there.... Bro I would also check out PLA folsom (by the folsom outletkinda) and I believe that surf and skate locations in elk grove gets QS sometimes but I KNOW PLA USED to (lol money cat hypebeasts!) give them a call tmw!

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Is FTC the only place getting them in Sacramento?

^ Lol brought back memories of being in Sacramento!! Lol I remember when I woke up late just to see a massive line-up for some Tiffs...lol I remember when my boi woke up late and STILL copped his size of the De la highs at FTC....gud folks out there.... Bro I would also check out PLA folsom (by the folsom outlet kinda) and I believe that surf and skate locations in elk grove gets QS sometimes but I KNOW PLA USED to (lol money cat hypebeasts!) give them a call tmw!
Yeah, I'm gonna call FTC and the Folsom spot tomorrow and see, so those are the 2 that get the most releases?

Im going to check my local spot tomorrow .... if they got them ill try and help out others .

i think a spot in San Mateo, in the bay area might get them b/c they got the red lobsters last yr when those dropped for GR.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im going to check my local spot tomorrow .... if they got them ill try and help out others .
Same. Like I said, not a lot of people buy SB's in my town. Being located in a rich uppity white city ftw
pimp.gif

If I find anything, I'll let everyone know.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Same. Like I said, not a lot of people buy SB's in my town. Being located in a rich uppity white city ftw
pimp.gif

If I find anything, I'll let everyone know.

that should mean more sb's, I live in a town like that and all the rich kids skate, and buy the best stuff, so you have more competition to get them

I live in houston and the store I'm going to says they are getting 12pm Friday and I don't know if there's going to be a line or not

it seems nike sb slipped and didnt let shops know the release date was the 30th.. so some shops have sold out some are holding out.. keep calling your shopsthey will show up at most.. but will have under 16 for most.

just ordered my jedi laces!!!

Just called 5 shops in orange county and nobody has them or didn't know what i was talking about.

Rico7 or 18key...if you could hook it up with a 9.5, it'd be appreciated.

its offical.. nike sb put out a cease and desist until the 30th if your shop is sellin RUN.. because they wont be much longer.. official release date is the30th

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow08

I live in houston and the store I'm going to says they are getting 12pm Friday and I don't know if there's going to be a line or not
What store? Shannon's Street Waves?

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

NJ/NY heads NJ skateshop has these for $150 which i doubt you guys wanna pay.

thats not bad...they have big sizes?

This is what is wrong with the sneaker game. $150 for a sneaker that has an MSRP OF $92...

Originally Posted by mrmadison

its offical.. nike sb put out a cease and desist until the 30th if your shop is sellin RUN.. because they wont be much longer.. official release date is the 30th

Huh, cease and desist? Please......Just a nike SB release date What a shock that you almost have a FSR for sale

Rico check ya PM

I'vve been keeping a close look out for these in my part of the city. Just waiting for the drop date. Still aren't sure if its this sat or tuesday.

I would love a fresh pair of concepts, but the price tag is sadly a little wild. Time will tell on these.

I doubt that they will be $150 but then again some shops are strange.

i dk some shop by 249 and they already sold out but they still havent got the shippment in yet aint that something....
Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow08

What store? Shannon's Street Waves?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

thats not bad...they have big sizes?

not sure i'll let you know tomorrow since their already closed. if any nyc heads need them i will get um for you for the price they charge with receipt andall, im not tryna make any $.
Originally Posted by barry

This is what is wrong with the sneaker game. $150 for a sneaker that has an MSRP OF $92...

tell me about it , i would of bought them for $100 or $120 but $150 thats kinda over doing it. this shop always charges these prices with hot shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom