Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got mine for 130 shipped not too bad time to find another 10 1/2 hopefully it won't be that difficult.

Well my local shop doesnt have them yet... or so I was told. We'll see on the 30th I guess
eyes.gif

Thatboy-where did you cop urs from

I'm still waiting for my spot to get them. Let me know again if anyone is able to
Cop me pair.

my local shop is tellin me "only concepts in maine is getting them"

me: yea with all that dumb !@@@ that comes w/ it...

arent they comming with just the boxes?

"uhhh uhhh no"

I got mine from IGBS but you had to be on their list and the shoe is not online. I called like a week ago asking about them.

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by mrmadison

its offical.. nike sb put out a cease and desist until the 30th if your shop is sellin RUN.. because they wont be much longer.. official release date is the 30th

Huh, cease and desist? Please......Just a nike SB release date What a shock that you almost have a FSR for sale
please what? i saw the email myself.. why do you think so many shops are saying the 30th now? my shop got the email 2 hours after we left... theyhad not offical date so the shop just thought why not.. just sell. But then sb got the word all these shops sold and told them to fall back. was just givingpeople the word.. i think anyone who has a chance to cop at box price should.. im not desperate to push what i have.. i just have what i have.

and i dont have a fsr...anymore.. lol
nerd.gif

if i remember, it my shop took 2 weeks after the release of the concept red lobster to QS red lobster.

Any solid dates for NYC-based stores? Might roll by after work and check um out regardless

its offical.. nike sb put out a cease and desist until the 30th if your shop is sellin RUN.. because they wont be much longer.. official release date is the 30th

Huh, cease and desist? Please......Just a nike SB release date What a shock that you almost have a FSR for sale
please what? i saw the email myself.. why do you think so many shops are saying the 30th now? my shop got the email 2 hours after we left... they had not offical date so the shop just thought why not.. just sell. But then sb got the word all these shops sold and told them to fall back. was just giving people the word.. i think anyone who has a chance to cop at box price should.. im not desperate to push what i have.. i just have what i have.

nerd.gif

MrMadison you are correct. I went to SPoT in the morning yesterday, like 10 mins after they opened and copped my Blue Lobsters for $ .50 under retail ($91.50).Called 2 hours later to see if they had anymore and said yes, but cant sell til the 30th. I told him I was there in the morning and copped a pair. He said,yeah we sold a couple pairs, and we fudged up by selling them early. So we have to wait til the 30th.

Originally Posted by SpicyTooNaRoLL

please what? i saw the email myself.. why do you think so many shops are saying the 30th now? my shop got the email 2 hours after we left... they had not offical date so the shop just thought why not.. just sell. But then sb got the word all these shops sold and told them to fall back. was just giving people the word.. i think anyone who has a chance to cop at box price should.. im not desperate to push what i have.. i just have what i have.

nerd.gif

MrMadison you are correct. I went to SPoT in the morning yesterday, like 10 mins after they opened and copped my Blue Lobsters for $ .50 under retail ($91.50). Called 2 hours later to see if they had anymore and said yes, but cant sell til the 30th. I told him I was there in the morning and copped a pair. He said, yeah we sold a couple pairs, and we fudged up by selling them early. So we have to wait til the 30th.
WOW...they didnt sell out on the spot.. lol we only have a few spots here so soon as the word went out.. we all moved and moved QUICK

i always wondered does spot have a 1 per person rule?

nerd.gif

MrMadison you are correct. I went to SPoT in the morning yesterday, like 10 mins after they opened and copped my Blue Lobsters for $ .50 under retail ($91.50). Called 2 hours later to see if they had anymore and said yes, but cant sell til the 30th. I told him I was there in the morning and copped a pair. He said, yeah we sold a couple pairs, and we fudged up by selling them early. So we have to wait til the 30th.
WOW...they didnt sell out on the spot.. lol we only have a few spots here so soon as the word went out.. we all moved and moved QUICK

Yep. Its a 1 pair per person rule.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow08

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

I live in houston and the store I'm going to says they are getting 12pm Friday and I don't know if there's going to be a line or not
What store? Shannon's Street Waves?
i dk some shop by 249 and they already sold out but they still havent got the shippment in yet aint that something....
That's where Shannon's is at but I just called them and they said they didn't know if they were getting them? I also asked if theyknew when they would know and the guy also responded "I don't know man"
grin.gif

I just found out IGBS is running out of sizes no more 10 1/2 better hop on them quick see if you can swoop a pair. The 30th is going to be crazy.

I'm still looking and hoping to cop a pair so like ive said b4 if you can help me out please do sz 10.

Have yall seen the yellow lobs?

nerd.gif

The release date is the 30th....a cease and desist order(that would basically be Nike SB saying to shops :if you sell these sneakers before the 30th we aregoing to sue you for X dollars) is much different then Nike SB sending an e-mail to shops saying they can't sell until the 30th. Hey, if people are willingto pay $220 to you because they don't want to risk missing out on the 30th more power to you.

nerd.gif

Yep. Its a 1 pair per person rule.

SPOT rarely sells out quickly anymore, even QS dunks.....

well this sb store i found off the nike sb store locater ripped me off. Called Sprint in Elmhurst, Queens, NY. They charged me 200 bucks. They said thats theprice and they couldn't change it/

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

well this sb store i found off the nike sb store locater ripped me off. Called Sprint in Elmhurst, Queens, NY. They charged me 200 bucks. They said thats the price and they couldn't change it/

you should of just took the path train into NJ for $1.50 and saved yourself $50

yea they sold out already i called back to make sure...but im goin to this other spot on tuesday that is only getting 20 pairs

I live in houston and the store I'm going to says they are getting 12pm Friday and I don't know if there's going to be a line or not
What store? Shannon's Street Waves?
i dk some shop by 249 and they already sold out but they still havent got the shippment in yet aint that something....
That's where Shannon's is at but I just called them and they said they didn't know if they were getting them? I also asked if they knew when they would know and the guy also responded "I don't know man"
grin.gif

I called some spots and they told me they couldn't tell me how many pairs they're gonna get because of some thing with Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom