Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are going quick strike across the country.. im camping right now for the 3rd shipment in the country... going in hard on these

keep your eyes open most ALL shops qs accoutn shops will have by the end of the week

Originally Posted by mrmadison

these are going quick strike across the country.. im camping right now for the 3rd shipment in the country... going in hard on these

keep your eyes open most ALL shops qs accoutn shops will have by the end of the week

Was there a line for the second shipment? where ever that was?

Just got my pair. Real nice in person
29m93ea.jpg

just got them.. they are sexy... yes there was a line after line pimp... but you should be able to get themif ur in the a and can move quick...

IF you want them, check your shops. Most shops will have them this week. These will be available at most, if not all, shops that get SB QS.

picked up 9, need a 11.5. but the shoe is on FULL tilt. now I gotta deal with reselling, GRRRRRR...

These are hot, I need these. Anybody know where I can find a list of stores with an SB QS account? I don't cop that many SB's, but I'm reallyfeeling these

Just picked up mine...really clean shoe...need to hunt down some new laces...anyone have suggestions for laces close to the ones released with the bostonpackage?

Damn, I want these now. I wish I wasn't broke.

Maybe if I can get this unemployment money for the last two weeks, by the end of this week, I'll pick these up.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

These are hot, I need these. Anybody know where I can find a list of stores with an SB QS account? I don't cop that many SB's, but I'm really feeling these

And another question, what's retail on these?

These are hot, I need these. Anybody know where I can find a list of stores with an SB QS account? I don't cop that many SB's, but I'm really feeling these

And another question, what's retail on these?

$92

Probably try calling around tomorrow. If anyone in Orange County knows a spot, can you pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom