Nike SB "Concepts Lobster" Dunk

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by schaefmp

It's a piece of history," said Chris Langer, a 16-year-old

What a joke
eyes.gif

I swear I was thinking the same thing
ohwell.gif

dude is 16....isn't he supposed to be in school.......school>kicks anyday.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by schaefmp

It's a piece of history," said Chris Langer, a 16-year-old

What a joke
eyes.gif

What an idiot.. the only reason I didnt leave to go over there yesterday is because i got my dmv road test today at 3 sooo license > shoes...

That article was horrendous.

And who are we kidding... we all know that kid is only buying them to flip on ebay later.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

And who are we kidding... we all know that kid is only buying them to flip on ebay later.
laugh.gif

#%%$...ill be honest I was planning on doing the same thing but its not worth it if they are coming out in 3 weeks besides if these were supposed torelease first at concepts how come some dude from france is selling them and they have a gold box...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-SB-dunk-lo...kparms=72:552|39:1|65:12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

laugh.gif

Exactly.

That kid knows nothing of history. I just can't see how these kids share the same passion I do for sneakers. Maybe I'm getting old and losing touch.When I was in high school, cats had some hot shoes that were available everywhere. It wasn't about exclusive. It was about the search. It was aboutpersonal style. It was about the first to have the next J's. The kid who would break out a pair of forces from 3-4 years past. It was about not knowingwhat the next crazy air max was going to look like.

But maybe if I knew nothing else, this would be me. I really hope not.

Cute concept for a shoe and great execution. I just don't like my shoes to have a cute concept.

Daffy. I hope that "idiot" comment was not directed at me. I'm not calling names. I'm just saying his comment is silly. His definition ofwhat makes history is a little weak.

was over at harvard sq for lunch today.... the line wraps around the corner all the way to fire & ice.... don't bother camping if you haven;t already,I would say all 200 pairs already accounted for

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

laugh.gif

#%%$...ill be honest I was planning on doing the same thing but its not worth it if they are coming out in 3 weeks besides if these were supposed to release first at concepts how come some dude from france is selling them and they have a gold box...

Although more are coming out later, I still feel as if you could flip a pair of these for a good price.

I'm no psychic, but I think that the first 50 (with the wooden box) will probably sell on ebay for around $600-$1,000 due to the limited box and if theyput them up before the other pairs release later. And then I think that the other 150 pairs will probably sell for around $250-$400 if they put them up ASAP.I'm willing to bet that all of the collectors with deep pockets who couldn't make it to Boston are going to pay an arm and a leg for these. Who is tosay what will happen now though. We will see what happens tomorrow. I'm interested to see how many pairs go up on ebay right after they were picked up. Thefirst ones up on ebay will definitely sell for a grip.

^
laugh.gif

not happening buddy...nobody in their right mind would do that for anyone, especially a stranger....

these are actually really cool, i wouldnt wear them but i really like the styling and packaging (lobster goodies)

My friends are #146 and #147 in line and they got to there around 8 PM yesterday.

I just got off of the phone with one of them and they are about to go inside the store right now.

I hope they get their sizes.

went there to check it out today.....at 12 o clock...i was like...number 208....which isnt bad...but didnt wait.....not a very patient person
laugh.gif

^^^^Sup man?? my SB connect said they should get theres by the end of the month even earlier. Im in Jersey if anyone wanted to know. sometimes we get stuffearlier than other states. I wonder if the blue rubber band left a mark on the toe box

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

^^^^Sup man?? my SB connect said they should get theres by the end of the month even earlier. Im in Jersey if anyone wanted to know. sometimes we get stuff earlier than other states. I wonder if the blue rubber band left a mark on the toe box
NJ Skate?

Back
Top Bottom