Nike SB doing retro's in fall 2011? Anyone else hear this?

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I owned about 50 pairs of Dunk SBs. Sold them all...Tiffs, Jedis, Bucks, Broncos, Rayguns, Shanghais, both Avengers, both De Las....etc.
And if they retro them....I wouldn't cop again.
For all those that still own/wear Nike SB dunks...kudos. But for me, that era has passed.
QFT
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I owned about 50 pairs of Dunk SBs. Sold them all...Tiffs, Jedis, Bucks, Broncos, Rayguns, Shanghais, both Avengers, both De Las....etc.
And if they retro them....I wouldn't cop again.
For all those that still own/wear Nike SB dunks...kudos. But for me, that era has passed.
QFT
smokin.gif

i wouldnt want them to retro colorways

But if they wanna go that direction why not just make a 2nd version/colorway of SB dunk they wanna retro

kinda like how they have the Hunters and the RealTrees.....they are similar but the OG will always be the OG and the retro will be the OG but a new concept/colorway

another is example is the Lobster series

i wouldnt want them to retro colorways

But if they wanna go that direction why not just make a 2nd version/colorway of SB dunk they wanna retro

kinda like how they have the Hunters and the RealTrees.....they are similar but the OG will always be the OG and the retro will be the OG but a new concept/colorway

another is example is the Lobster series

i dont think any nike line is a past time or out of style if thats the case with you then you obviously dont love the passion of rocking any kicks that look dope to your eye or hold a memory of your childhood or whatever. SBs had and still release so sick colorways regardless of the akas i bought them cuz i liked them and they were comfy to rock

i dont think any nike line is a past time or out of style if thats the case with you then you obviously dont love the passion of rocking any kicks that look dope to your eye or hold a memory of your childhood or whatever. SBs had and still release so sick colorways regardless of the akas i bought them cuz i liked them and they were comfy to rock

This wouldn't be a bad idea since they have improved the SB dunk this year.
The new SB dunk with the retro colors would be nice.

This wouldn't be a bad idea since they have improved the SB dunk this year.
The new SB dunk with the retro colors would be nice.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by Down By Law

Originally Posted by Rightguard

they better, sb's have fallen off BIG TIME!
More like the hypebeast have migrated elsewhere. If the current lines were released 6 years ago with catchy names you can bet your !@+ that people would be lining up still.

Foam's anyone
roll.gif

And, yes...before you post...I know "YOU" have always been on Foam's...
indifferent.gif

JM
lol Jmadidas comin down with da hammer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by Down By Law

Originally Posted by Rightguard

they better, sb's have fallen off BIG TIME!
More like the hypebeast have migrated elsewhere. If the current lines were released 6 years ago with catchy names you can bet your !@+ that people would be lining up still.

Foam's anyone
roll.gif

And, yes...before you post...I know "YOU" have always been on Foam's...
indifferent.gif

JM
lol Jmadidas comin down with da hammer
laugh.gif

I went away to college to find that my dad was cutting grass in my Mulders. I would appreciate it if I didn't have to pay $400 for another pair, so this would be good for me.

I went away to college to find that my dad was cutting grass in my Mulders. I would appreciate it if I didn't have to pay $400 for another pair, so this would be good for me.

Originally Posted by hugebird

nerd.gif
pics

Originally Posted by hugebird

nerd.gif
pics

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

I always wanted the Heinekens
30t6p3b.gif

dont count on that one

http://www.kickscool.com/nike-sb-heineken.html
Nike got sued by Heineken and had to destroy whats was left but some made it out to the market. According to outside sources, Heineken issued Nike cease and desist papers due to likeness of the beer and company’s bottle design. Due to this fact, the Nike SB Heineken For Sale are considered highly collectible. This style Nike Pro SB Low Cheap has an attractive design with very well colorway. Nike Pro SB Low Heineken Discount shows us very fashionable and very attractive feeling in public. Meanwhile, the material of the dunk low pro sb is quality leather. The red laces blend well as they match the star, and Nike logo on the heel tab. So offer up for Dunks Low SB Heineken Green

Back
Top Bottom