Nike SB Dunk High – ‘Statue of Liberty’ | February 2011

These are much better looking in person than any of the pictures I saw before the release.

Originally Posted by phillykix

anyone know where to get these around philly?

Ubiq said they weren't getting them in at all, which is literally the only shoe I haven't seen them get in years besides HOH exclusives. I called Kicks Hawaii and luckily they had my size left right after they opened, so they let me phone order them and have a friend on the island pick them up.

Originally Posted by phillykix

anyone know where to get these around philly?

Ubiq said they weren't getting them in at all, which is literally the only shoe I haven't seen them get in years besides HOH exclusives. I called Kicks Hawaii and luckily they had my size left right after they opened, so they let me phone order them and have a friend on the island pick them up.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Need these

I wish you good luck, because they are going fast. I dont like em personally, but if you do then okay. Good luck, resale isnt too bad if it has to come to that, plus as long as demand stays (nothing is certain, seeing as Bucks dropped tremendously in demand where as Bisons went up), these will only become more valuable, so you are probably well off buying for current resale value if need be.
-EC91

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Need these

I wish you good luck, because they are going fast. I dont like em personally, but if you do then okay. Good luck, resale isnt too bad if it has to come to that, plus as long as demand stays (nothing is certain, seeing as Bucks dropped tremendously in demand where as Bisons went up), these will only become more valuable, so you are probably well off buying for current resale value if need be.
-EC91

these arent even that much resale, I'm not really trippin that I slept since I dont like the cw anyways...these are all hype, I want to see if they are as expensive in a few years

these arent even that much resale, I'm not really trippin that I slept since I dont like the cw anyways...these are all hype, I want to see if they are as expensive in a few years

1000 pairs is laughable. our puny state must have gotten at least 60 pairs and they all sold out quickly. i'm guessing they were snapped up across the country by people who thought it was only a 1000 pairs 
laugh.gif

this is strictly my opinion but i'm also against the whole customization thing. they were meant to be scuffed up and individualized through skateboarding. anything else seems kinda poserish. 

anyway, i like the shoe and grabbed a pair for cheap. 

1000 pairs is laughable. our puny state must have gotten at least 60 pairs and they all sold out quickly. i'm guessing they were snapped up across the country by people who thought it was only a 1000 pairs 
laugh.gif

this is strictly my opinion but i'm also against the whole customization thing. they were meant to be scuffed up and individualized through skateboarding. anything else seems kinda poserish. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

laugh.gif

I bet that if you were into sneakers in the 80s you wouldnt have a problem with Adidas Adicolor (markers that came with shoes so people could customize their pair). I know that these were technically meant to skate, but just to enlighten you on a little something, customizing has been a big part of sneakerhead culture since the 70s, dont knock it man. Watch JFK (Just for Kick, which came out in 2006) or read Bobbito Garcia's book: Where'd You Get Those? because people should know their sneaker culture history before they say stuff like this.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

laugh.gif

I bet that if you were into sneakers in the 80s you wouldnt have a problem with Adidas Adicolor (markers that came with shoes so people could customize their pair). I know that these were technically meant to skate, but just to enlighten you on a little something, customizing has been a big part of sneakerhead culture since the 70s, dont knock it man. Watch JFK (Just for Kick, which came out in 2006) or read Bobbito Garcia's book: Where'd You Get Those? because people should know their sneaker culture history before they say stuff like this.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

yall shouldnt have slept..thread was around for a few months before the release.
Endless Grind and/or V. Urge?

If they were [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that [/color]hot, you wouldn't have gotten that many.

Just real talk...
laugh.gif

Pocket change being made now.  I was cleaning them out on De Las, B. Andersons at retail.  Man, the days.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

yall shouldnt have slept..thread was around for a few months before the release.
Endless Grind and/or V. Urge?

If they were [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that [/color]hot, you wouldn't have gotten that many.

Just real talk...
laugh.gif

Pocket change being made now.  I was cleaning them out on De Las, B. Andersons at retail.  Man, the days.

im all for the customization..theyre "ur" kicks..do what u want wit em thats what makes these so dope considering the possibility for every person who coopped to have a different pair.

im all for the customization..theyre "ur" kicks..do what u want wit em thats what makes these so dope considering the possibility for every person who coopped to have a different pair.

I love these, i got lucky and a friend picked up a pair for me and a buddy on ISS & I got a pair for my gf from the blades in NYC

5515069746_261921641e_z.jpg

My first pair of SB's.... i'm pretty impressed!

I love these, i got lucky and a friend picked up a pair for me and a buddy on ISS & I got a pair for my gf from the blades in NYC

5515069746_261921641e_z.jpg

My first pair of SB's.... i'm pretty impressed!

Back
Top Bottom