Nike SB Dunk High – ‘Statue of Liberty’ | February 2011

laugh.gif

i'm not against customizing shoes 
30t6p3b.gif

i just think that it's kinda lame to manually sand away the green. each and every griptape scuff that eventually exposes the copper will yield a pattern unique to the user and his/her style of skating and their individual experience. imo that's what makes the shoe rad. 

and you cerritos kid, did you just now watch that dvd and became a "sneaker head"? 
laugh.gif

how you gonna come on here and try to educate people about things that we been through and you only read about or watched on tv?

i'm not against customizing shoes 
30t6p3b.gif

i just think that it's kinda lame to manually sand away the green. each and every griptape scuff that eventually exposes the copper will yield a pattern unique to the user and his/her style of skating and their individual experience. imo that's what makes the shoe rad. 

and you cerritos kid, did you just now watch that dvd and became a "sneaker head"? 
laugh.gif

how you gonna come on here and try to educate people about things that we been through and you only read about or watched on tv?

dude is like Nike SB's wingman....campaigning all over the world, web, and even the deep web for SB's to be back in all their "glory" 
grin.gif

dude is like Nike SB's wingman....campaigning all over the world, web, and even the deep web for SB's to be back in all their "glory" 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

yall shouldnt have slept..thread was around for a few months before the release.
Endless Grind and/or V. Urge?

If they were [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that [/color]hot, you wouldn't have gotten that many.

Just real talk...
laugh.gif

Pocket change being made now.  I was cleaning them out on De Las, B. Andersons at retail.  Man, the days.
haha you already kno man. I hit both of them up and they basically gave them away to me. Pocket change at 80-100 a pair i guess is suitable..
laugh.gif

All gone now..but I prolly ran into you in the days Sb were on the top of their game. I'm just sayin, everyone who said they want them now, should've been able to get them. I guess living in the south has its perks, not many though haha.

yall shouldnt have slept..thread was around for a few months before the release.

If they were [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that [/color]hot, you wouldn't have gotten that many.

Just real talk...
laugh.gif

Pocket change being made now.  I was cleaning them out on De Las, B. Andersons at retail.  Man, the days.
haha you already kno man. I hit both of them up and they basically gave them away to me. Pocket change at 80-100 a pair i guess is suitable..
laugh.gif

All gone now..but I prolly ran into you in the days Sb were on the top of their game. I'm just sayin, everyone who said they want them now, should've been able to get them. I guess living in the south has its perks, not many though haha.

Originally Posted by ReJimen

Just real talk...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yeah they were sitting in the stores for 2 days and no one was even on them. But i guess you gotta feed these kids out here.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

but I prolly ran into you in the days Sb were on the top of their game.
Never.

Outta site.  Outta mind.  Never in a line.  It was nice while it lasted.  Johnny was good peoples.

laugh.gif

but I prolly ran into you in the days Sb were on the top of their game.
Never.

Outta site.  Outta mind.  Never in a line.  It was nice while it lasted.  Johnny was good peoples.

laugh.gif

Just real talk...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yeah they were sitting in the stores for 2 days and no one was even on them. But i guess you gotta feed these kids out here.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

joints are trash...point blank..son copped a full size run thinking he goin to make bank

actually even if he sold them at 200 apiece (current market value) that'd be a pretty decent profit assuming that he got them at retail price

and to Stuntman Mike: I've known about SB since they started, I am a skater first. I saw cryatals in my CCS catalog for retail back in 04 and to this day  regret buying them. Now in regards to your comment on JFK and Where'd You Get Those? I'm just relaying what I read and saw onto you, I'm not trying to brag or come off as cocky, I just want you to realize that customizing is a big part of sneaker culture and has been for a long time. I do agree that people will get a more individual look if they skate these, but also I have to say that a custom will look better than a skated pair simply because of symmetry and the "clean/ fresh" factor. I hope you can see where I am coming from.
 Just curious when and how did you guys get into SBs (dunks)?
-EC91

joints are trash...point blank..son copped a full size run thinking he goin to make bank

actually even if he sold them at 200 apiece (current market value) that'd be a pretty decent profit assuming that he got them at retail price

and to Stuntman Mike: I've known about SB since they started, I am a skater first. I saw cryatals in my CCS catalog for retail back in 04 and to this day  regret buying them. Now in regards to your comment on JFK and Where'd You Get Those? I'm just relaying what I read and saw onto you, I'm not trying to brag or come off as cocky, I just want you to realize that customizing is a big part of sneaker culture and has been for a long time. I do agree that people will get a more individual look if they skate these, but also I have to say that a custom will look better than a skated pair simply because of symmetry and the "clean/ fresh" factor. I hope you can see where I am coming from.
-EC91

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

-EC91

happy.gif
...a "skater" would have skated in them.
Hopefully we'll be able to see some pairs that were skated in. 

I would have got them, but I don't really like the board feel on dunks.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

-EC91

happy.gif
...a "skater" would have skated in them.
Hopefully we'll be able to see some pairs that were skated in. 

I would have got them, but I don't really like the board feel on dunks.

Back
Top Bottom