Nike SB Dunk High – ‘Statue of Liberty’ | February 2011

Pissed I missed these.... I want a pair now!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

lol @ manually scuffing them to look like they were skated in. dude up there is terrible 
30t6p3b.gif

awful right?  It's pretty depressing that probably 1% of the people who bought these shoes actually plan on skating them.

lol @ manually scuffing them to look like they were skated in. dude up there is terrible 
30t6p3b.gif

awful right?  It's pretty depressing that probably 1% of the people who bought these shoes actually plan on skating them.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

30t6p3b.gif

or un-DSing them for that matter

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

30t6p3b.gif

or un-DSing them for that matter

I got them on May 23 . So its been a week and a half . i wanted too see how they looked if i just wore them . Not take sandpaper or "pennys" to customize them . i was hoping i guess for the copper to come out more on the creases and have a more lived in look . And for the "try skating in them " i dont skate anymore ( I buy jordans , doesn't mean i need to play basketball ). So I'v been wearing them since , for everything . But I'm still going to keep the sole clean and not have them look like beaters when i get them to how i like them . ill hook up some better pics later .

I got them on May 23 . So its been a week and a half . i wanted too see how they looked if i just wore them . Not take sandpaper or "pennys" to customize them . i was hoping i guess for the copper to come out more on the creases and have a more lived in look . And for the "try skating in them " i dont skate anymore ( I buy jordans , doesn't mean i need to play basketball ). So I'v been wearing them since , for everything . But I'm still going to keep the sole clean and not have them look like beaters when i get them to how i like them . ill hook up some better pics later .

I hope they turn out how you like them BarberJay, how much did you pay for your pair if you don't mind me asking?

I hope they turn out how you like them BarberJay, how much did you pay for your pair if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom