Nike SB Dunk High – ‘Statue of Liberty’ | February 2011

the cw is ok, but from the reviews that i've heard, the concept is very well thought out. i like the idea that when the green paint comes off that the copper color under it shows. i don't own these, but this is one of the best sb ideas of all time i think.

the cw is ok, but from the reviews that i've heard, the concept is very well thought out. i like the idea that when the green paint comes off that the copper color under it shows. i don't own these, but this is one of the best sb ideas of all time i think.

i really need these in my life, thinking of pulling trigger on FC but looking for something cheaper first

i really need these in my life, thinking of pulling trigger on FC but looking for something cheaper first

Really nice in person 
happy.gif

These Really Turned Out Good... I Love The Whole Idea Of The "Fading/Browning" On These...

These Really Turned Out Good... I Love The Whole Idea Of The "Fading/Browning" On These...

^
same here

PM me if any one knows where i can cop im not real big on sb's

im in florida

^
same here

PM me if any one knows where i can cop im not real big on sb's

im in florida

FML for not picking these up. I will not give up though. I know somewhere hopefully a spot still has them for retail

FML for not picking these up. I will not give up though. I know somewhere hopefully a spot still has them for retail

Back
Top Bottom