Nike SB Dunk High – ‘Statue of Liberty’ | February 2011

Super LIMITED in the bay area... Surprised my local skateshop got them. All they had was one FSR and they were charging $125 plus tax.

Super LIMITED in the bay area... Surprised my local skateshop got them. All they had was one FSR and they were charging $125 plus tax.

Originally Posted by 430AM

where's your shop, atlas? I live in the east bay, just curious

so how many pairs are there, is it 1000 or not? to my knowledge there has been no official confirmation....i dont want a pair, i'm just wondering

where's your shop, atlas? I live in the east bay, just curious

so how many pairs are there, is it 1000 or not? to my knowledge there has been no official confirmation....i dont want a pair, i'm just wondering

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

....few pairs dropped in the Uk, but I hear dunks are pretty easy to get in the UK, at least in London.
They haven't even dropped in London as of yet.
The first Skunks had dudes lined up from 2 in the morning at the one spot that had them in London so I wouldn't exactly call that easy to get.

....few pairs dropped in the Uk, but I hear dunks are pretty easy to get in the UK, at least in London.
They haven't even dropped in London as of yet.
The first Skunks had dudes lined up from 2 in the morning at the one spot that had them in London so I wouldn't exactly call that easy to get.

Originally Posted by barry

Called my local spots-All received very few pairs and they sold out day one
Shocked, I wanted these and wrongfully assumed they would be easy to come by. Damn
since when does an 1000 pair hyped up dunk get slept on? thats why paying attention to the hype is important, but more importantly its goog to not get sucked in by it either...

1000 pairs is nothing but pure speculation. Nike Skateboarding hasn't realease a dunk in that low of a number in years.  Could it be a 1000 ?  Yes, but I highly doubt it. As for the "hype" this thread is 7 pages....In the 10+ years I have been on NT I have never seen a "hyped" shoe with this small a thread.

Originally Posted by barry

Called my local spots-All received very few pairs and they sold out day one
Shocked, I wanted these and wrongfully assumed they would be easy to come by. Damn
since when does an 1000 pair hyped up dunk get slept on? thats why paying attention to the hype is important, but more importantly its goog to not get sucked in by it either...

1000 pairs is nothing but pure speculation. Nike Skateboarding hasn't realease a dunk in that low of a number in years.  Could it be a 1000 ?  Yes, but I highly doubt it. As for the "hype" this thread is 7 pages....In the 10+ years I have been on NT I have never seen a "hyped" shoe with this small a thread.

I agree, but you also have to consider the small amount of SB heads on this forum in general though and the severe decline of SB starting in 2006, so maybe the heads that were following SB then arent anymore. Its all relative.

I agree, but you also have to consider the small amount of SB heads on this forum in general though and the severe decline of SB starting in 2006, so maybe the heads that were following SB then arent anymore. Its all relative.

I was able to sell all the pairs I had in my consignment shop fairly easy at $175 a pop. I think they'll go for way more than that once people realize they no longer have a shot at retail. So I would say these are definitely HYPED up.

If you do get an opportunity to cop for retail I say go for it... If  you don't like the shoe they make for great trade bait!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But real talk if you're from NY I can't see how you wouldn't want these... If I was from New York these would be a MUST HAVE for me.  

I was able to sell all the pairs I had in my consignment shop fairly easy at $175 a pop. I think they'll go for way more than that once people realize they no longer have a shot at retail. So I would say these are definitely HYPED up.

If you do get an opportunity to cop for retail I say go for it... If  you don't like the shoe they make for great trade bait!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But real talk if you're from NY I can't see how you wouldn't want these... If I was from New York these would be a MUST HAVE for me.  

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

if you could get more why didnt you, just wondering?
And to the guy asking about copper, they do turn copper, see the various customs throughout this thread

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And to the guy asking about copper, they do turn copper, see the various customs throughout this thread

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I copped all the pairs I needed... Plus, they only had one of each size.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I copped all the pairs I needed... Plus, they only had one of each size.
laugh.gif

These are much better looking in person than any of the pictures I saw before the release.

Back
Top Bottom