Nike SB Dunk High ‘Red Devil’

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

They are clearly an uncreative cw inspired by these. (I didn't think I would actually need to post the pic to get the point across hahah)

1061.jpg

2 completely different shoes

keep in mind.... Its a dunk shoe.... You can't really differentiate much.... Just colors and materials used...

so an all black leather shoe is completely different than an all black suede shoe, when it comes to dunks.

These are gonna get bunched with my Red suede XX1s, red suede Vs, and a couple of puma Ferraris
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We gotta stop comparing kicks to older kicks. It's bad enough we compare quality now-a-days.

If it's hot... It's hot.

Give me a Sz 11 please. That simple for me.

We gotta stop comparing kicks to older kicks. It's bad enough we compare quality now-a-days.

If it's hot... It's hot.

Give me a Sz 11 please. That simple for me.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

They are nice but SB isnt what it used to be
Prods fell off
Janowskis are saving it
Kostons are eh just reminds me of Bruins
I dont know
I miss the old days

Honestly man, who doesnt?
This cw is uncreative though. I don't like it. I prefer the lows more because the materials mix it up instead of being all suede like these.

thats what u said about the cheech and chongs and u still bought them.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

They are nice but SB isnt what it used to be
Prods fell off
Janowskis are saving it
Kostons are eh just reminds me of Bruins
I dont know
I miss the old days

Honestly man, who doesnt?
This cw is uncreative though. I don't like it. I prefer the lows more because the materials mix it up instead of being all suede like these.

thats what u said about the cheech and chongs and u still bought them.

At least 420s weren't a total BITE from a former model like these are, sometimes people come around on shoes btw..plus I never said they were ugly, I just said that most people thought they were, get back on topic and stop bringing up stuff that doesn't matter......

Its obvious that the inspiration for these were true reds....I hate when Nike SB uses former models for inspiration, it honestly just shows a lack of effort.

If you can compare a cw to a former than even if it is not related, it looks uncreative..I know the materials are different on these, but isnt it obvious to you that these were inspired by True Red Lows just as Unfuturas were inspired by Futura Lows?

At least 420s weren't a total BITE from a former model like these are, sometimes people come around on shoes btw..plus I never said they were ugly, I just said that most people thought they were, get back on topic and stop bringing up stuff that doesn't matter......

Its obvious that the inspiration for these were true reds....I hate when Nike SB uses former models for inspiration, it honestly just shows a lack of effort.

If you can compare a cw to a former than even if it is not related, it looks uncreative..I know the materials are different on these, but isnt it obvious to you that these were inspired by True Red Lows just as Unfuturas were inspired by Futura Lows?

......Its obvious that the inspiration for these were true reds....I hate when Nike SB uses former models for inspiration, it honestly just shows a lack of effort.

It's really not that serious...honestly I rather them do this than put out a ton of crappy colorways that dudes call innovative and fresh...I prefer simple cw's anyway like this...can't go wrong with a suede hi...hell I'm still looking for a pair of fogs....

......Its obvious that the inspiration for these were true reds....I hate when Nike SB uses former models for inspiration, it honestly just shows a lack of effort.

It's really not that serious...honestly I rather them do this than put out a ton of crappy colorways that dudes call innovative and fresh...I prefer simple cw's anyway like this...can't go wrong with a suede hi...hell I'm still looking for a pair of fogs....

True, but still. SB used to come out with shoes that were never done before, but now they have to settle for this stuff. I know that they can do better. And yes Fogs are sick imo, I haven't come across any in awhile though. Do you know MP, I don't want to overpay?

Plus if you think about it, a lot of SBs that are considered "flashy" are in fact simple..Supreme Black Lows for example, so clean, yet so simple. And yes I'm serious. These highs will not be copped.

b1c8f63d230500b425f1cde9aca01c82.jpg

True, but still. SB used to come out with shoes that were never done before, but now they have to settle for this stuff. I know that they can do better. And yes Fogs are sick imo, I haven't come across any in awhile though. Do you know MP, I don't want to overpay?

Plus if you think about it, a lot of SBs that are considered "flashy" are in fact simple..Supreme Black Lows for example, so clean, yet so simple. And yes I'm serious. These highs will not be copped.

b1c8f63d230500b425f1cde9aca01c82.jpg

are they suede or is it just the low res distortion? if suede these could be the first nike release i buy in 3 years.

are they suede or is it just the low res distortion? if suede these could be the first nike release i buy in 3 years.

5864956714_6ab941f783_z.jpg

5864952974_675abd74f7_z.jpg

5864396909_1b9f91f827_z.jpg

5864954980_795a576d89_z.jpg

If you say these are horrible in terms of quality, you obviously forgot how the older models felt. Dont ******** yaself. seriously.
got these yesterday btw, was told not to post pics till today, (happy mark?
laugh.gif
)

5864956714_6ab941f783_z.jpg

5864952974_675abd74f7_z.jpg

5864396909_1b9f91f827_z.jpg

5864954980_795a576d89_z.jpg

If you say these are horrible in terms of quality, you obviously forgot how the older models felt. Dont ******** yaself. seriously.
got these yesterday btw, was told not to post pics till today, (happy mark?
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom