Nike SB Dunk High ‘Red Devil’

Also copped my pair today,tried to double up but was only one pair in my size remaining,I'll order another pair very soon though,really feeling this colorway.

Also copped my pair today,tried to double up but was only one pair in my size remaining,I'll order another pair very soon though,really feeling this colorway.

Bought my pair off eBay for a decent price. There are no stores that carry Nike SB by me, so I had no other choice. T

These are too nice.

Bought my pair off eBay for a decent price. There are no stores that carry Nike SB by me, so I had no other choice. T

These are too nice.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

These are too nice.

A couple websites were posted on this page tho that still have em in stock...

These are too nice.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

These are too nice.

Not in a size 13, though.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

These are too nice.

Not in a size 13, though.
frown.gif

Got my pair in the mail today. Very happy with them.

And I need a camera, this iPhone camera stinks.

Got my pair in the mail today. Very happy with them.

And I need a camera, this iPhone camera stinks.

They don't photograph well. Amazing in person, the suede is extremely close to the Red Suede Jordan XX1's.
For those interested in this kind of thing, I ordered them from skateparkoftampa.com.
Came double boxed, got free shipping, 2 skate magazines, a postcard, and the huge Skull Candy Sticker you see in the background in the box when they got here.
Was my first order from them, will order again for sure whenever there's another Nike SB I want.

Back
Top Bottom