Nike SB Dunk High Dr. Cliff Huxtable

Glad the hate, makes it easier for me to copp two Pairs! I havnt copped an SB in awhile, to me these r much betters then them wanna b gucci dunks

these are pretty cool i like the concept...and my girl actually likes these so i just might have to grab a 7 and 10.5 when they drop...hopefully ill be able toget them for cheap

thumbnail.aspx

I've loved SB over the years, and I like the concepts they put into their sneakers, but as of late they have totally forgotten about execution.
smh.gif

why does every sb have to be a gimmick. just come up with nice simple colorways and they will sell if they look good enough

Here's a question, if these weren't tagged Cliff Huxtable's would you dudes have to same negative reaction? When the Paris dunks dropped cats wastrading in their mothers to get a pair. There were a few terrible colorways that had people going bananas. These aren't that bad. True, they are a poorrepresentation of the pudding man, but they can be rocked.

Originally Posted by snkrftsh74

Pass...I'll wait for the Gordon Gartrelle SB Dunks instead.

You know the shape would be WAY off on those.

For some reason, I kinda like these though.

Here's a question, if these weren't tagged Cliff Huxtable's would you dudes have to same negative reaction?

Like any other themed shoe from the SB Dunk line...

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]These would be highly respectable[/color] IF [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]they went to old episodes and used multiple patterns worn by Cosby in shows.[/color]

Instead, they put "Ken'te cloth" on a pair of high dunks, and have a small meeting to think of what to call them.

Slap in the face.

Kruger's had the correct sweater pattern. De las had the correct album. "Hermans" had correct color of his suit. Rayguns had dead-on"imspried" colorway.

What the hell.......

These could have been called the "Fresh Prince jogging pants" and it would have made no difference...

Back
Top Bottom