Nike SB Dunk High Dr. Cliff Huxtable

in the pics theese are trash! but when u see em laced up rite and in person... sexy af.. watch a youtube review on em or sumthin to get a better look @ them... i def would rock these

they also have the print on the insoles
382829682.jpg

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

ya'll laugh at these but will buy these up
parislot.jpg

/thread, and im the OP lol. If the Paris dunks were a GR, nobody in they right mind would put them on. Ppl only wear em for the rarity. Sure the Paris textile is cool and unique but C'mon son. The Cliffs are not THAT bad compared to the Paris dunks. I wont wear em, just stock em as a collectors item.

Man whoever skates in these are gonna have alot of coogi cloth to get out of they're griptape.

I like them too, just short on cash right now. I think a lot of people will be wanting these in a few months

I'm a bit disappointed in this release...of all the uppers to pick...why white? It feels like someone at SB looked at an episode of the Cosby Show and said, "Instead of making something that's a tribute to this sweater, let's get a criminal sketch artist to come in and draw us a pattern based off our description of the sweater!" Long story short, garbo and an automatic no-cop. Good luck with matching em up to those of you that are going through with it anyway...

smh.gif
at the insole looking better then the actual shoe though. But anyone have pics of the tee they made for these?

edit: nvm seen the tee on nike sb

Hahahaha.... Nike trippin. There hasn't been a dunk hi sb that I would rock since the Marshall Amps... they need to quit with this garbage.

Back
Top Bottom