Nike SB Dunk High Dr. Cliff Huxtable

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

SMFH every in the bay sold out of a size 9

Places already stocking
nerd.gif
My spot said they didn't get a 12 either!!!!

get on the sb locater and start callin spots...thats prolly your best bet...thats how i wound up gettin my guccis wit no problem for retail while everyone else was payin stupid prices for them

As one of the self proclamimed biggest Cosby Show fans on the planet I'm a little dissapointed with the material and patteren they chose to represent Cosby's sweaters. Its like a lot of modern representations of the 80's...too electic and pink...Should have had more earth tones or resembled Coogi as many have already said. Ahh well I like the effort...nice to pay homage to Dr. Huxtable.

eh. i wouldn't get them at all!!! however i have to admit that the shoe does match the "cliff huxtable"

quick strikes!!! some spot here in around my way got them and still available. hit me up if you need help!

Not My Cup of tea... ^Thats Whats Up H9U9S9H!!! Sure a few NTers need Help!! Keep that Good Karma Movin your way!

Saw some cat rocking these this past weekend....

sick.gif
 ... I know Ill never be able to pull them off.

This is another shoe I definitely want. A nice plain white tee and some dark blue jeans and it's a go.

Originally Posted by sbib1130

why does every sb have to be a gimmick. just come up with nice simple colorways and they will sell if they look good enough
without proper context no one would care.

I love SBs and these are SOOOO UGLY..... really cant believe that any grown person would want to wear/own these.... TERRIBLE

its all a matter of taste...i actually like these alot...i bought them to wear on a cruise this summer...i agree wit ppl who say they could have done a better job on them or actually done a collabo wit coogi but whatever...when it comes down to it its a fresh summer shoe...if they hadnt attached the cliff huxtable gimic too these and just released them....im sure there would be alot less hate.. eitherway it doesnt really matter just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom