Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^ R sole dont sell sb's?...i know its a couple other boutiques too

naw rsole only be havin them GR dunks. What other spots you know in the LOU? Shoot me a line. I'm not new to kicks, but I'm new to dunks

^thats what did it for me. Saw some pics on NKDC and u was like ".. Ok imma coppem now"

Wow haven't posted here in a minute.

These should be here sometime this week on the east coast for all you NY heads. I hate quickstrikes like these man. The hype on them is insane. I love them.Hope to pick up a pair.

I hope retail is $108.

Man, it's gonna kill me to wait until 4:00 to be able to get these! I'm stuck at the office
mad.gif
After doing some calling around I found a place that's carrying them, I wasvery surprised R-Sole ain't have them. I would put the name of the shop on blast right now...but I haven't secured my pair so I'm a hold off on ituntil later tonight. STL people PM me though I'll try and help a few cats...if ya'll don't wear a size 13
laugh.gif

Aight STL heads...SOKA Skate Shop out in Manchester is selling them right now. The only thing is they are charging $159.99 for them. But they do have them, Icopped a pair of them myself...

14363 Manchester Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011
Phone: (636) 394-8200
http://www.sokaskate.com/

I think they do phone orders too out of towners...not sure about size runs though.

app5472191257811694.jpg

CHICAGO HEADS
THE TWO MAJOR SKATESHOPS HAVE THEM APPARENTLY!!! $108 + TAX
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got mine from BA

BURR!! One per customer :/

ps. BB camera's suck
nerd.gif

WESTSIDESKATESHOP HAS THEM ALSO 108.00 RETAIL CALL AND SEE IF THEY DO PHONE ORDERS 7279392308

Surprised when my local shop called me today to let me know they got these in
2dioo0g.jpg

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

WESTSIDESKATESHOP HAS THEM ALSO 108.00 RETAIL CALL AND SEE IF THEY DO PHONE ORDERS 7279392308

Just a question.....Why can't you call them? Unless Westside changed their policy, they don't do phone orders.

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Just a question.....Why can't you call them? Unless Westside changed their policy, they don't do phone orders.

DUDE i already got my pairs i was just putting on here i was browsing and saw they had them it could be also people who live by their could get them alsonowhere on site does it say no phone orders or instore only

anybody help me with a size 9.5 or 10?? ill return the favor for EA appreciation 50%

man i hope these are readily available, i don't have the time to be running around trying to get them.

Can anyone in NJ with any info drop me a pm please, the one shop I thought was getting em is giving me the run around now...thnks in advanced

Back
Top Bottom