Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

I dont see how people need so much help...its 2009..you got the internet and everything..do a lil searchin or ask the shop its self or something lol

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

I dont see how people need so much help...its 2009..you got the internet and everything..do a lil searchin or ask the shop its self or something lol
qft, it's not that hard...

Yall dont understand. THIS IS NT.

Where people expect to be hooked up by someone they dont even know. Asking for retail prices and what not.

Some of yall are lazy bastards to put the work in

The Funk needs a size 10. Ya'll know ain't no SB account in my area. Anyone that can help. Get at the kid. I helps when I can so yeah I expect/ wouldappreciate the same help.

BTW, apparently these are out in the West Coast already.

Diamond Supply Co. store was selling em and I've seen pics of West Coasters with em on

Midwest don't get no love. Kicks, rap, ect. You west n east coast cats got it easy..lol well easier than us.
Man I want these to be my first pair of dunks. I neva liked them at first cuz being that I'm from huSTLe city, we use to consider dunks as "skinnyAF1s" but man these gucci's go so hard . I gotta get a pair(or2or3)

Originally Posted by Funkman

Midwest don't get no love. Kicks, rap, ect. You west n east coast cats got it easy..lol well easier than us.
Man I want these to be my first pair of dunks. I neva liked them at first cuz being that I'm from huSTLe city, we use to consider dunks as "skinny AF1s" but man these gucci's go so hard . I gotta get a pair(or2or3)
I'm sure St.Louis has an SB account or 4. Do some research and find out where to get em. NikeSB's website used to list all SB accounts. Not sure if it still does.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

BTW, apparently these are out in the West Coast already.
Shhhhhhhhhht I hope I didnt miss out in my area. I been calling all week and NOTHING yet.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

qfnbt

size 14...not easy to come by buddy, its not something a simple google search can answer

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Dog You Gotta Come With A Better Excuse For Bragging In Here Than That
eyes.gif
...... Either That Or You Care WAAAAAAAY Too Much About What Other People Think Of You
grin.gif

I Think It's Best If You Just Take A Backseat For The Time Being Until These Shoes Release
smh.gif
I never in a MILLION years thought I would ever agree with you So Much Sole.

nerd.gif

In every post you state you got your pair on lock... Okay. Awesome. We get it.
alien.gif

roflcopter @ da hataz!
grin.gif

heyo, i got my pair on lock.

you're just jealous cuz you prolly gotta camp out with willie rivera for like a week for these...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

roflcopter @ da hataz!
grin.gif

you're just jealous cuz you prolly gotta camp out with willie rivera for like a week for these...
tongue.gif

omg!!!!. how many times you gonna say the same *$$# fam.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

roflcopter @ da hataz!
grin.gif

tongue.gif

omg!!!!. how many times you gonna say the same *$$# fam.

Was thinking the same....

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

qfnbt

size 14...not easy to come by buddy, its not something a simple google search can answer
as simple as asking niketalk tho rite?
laugh.gif
....dont matter whatsize u wear...unless u just got crazy big foot feet..do a lil searchin if you really want em. lol

but oh well I guess...sorry

When will yall realize Proto is THE corniest on NT? From dude bragging about all the kicks he can cop to his %%#+ poses and OD matching on WDYWT, to himselling out his girlfriend just to earn props on sneaker boards.

I'm not a hater but I call it how I see it

Let's stop with the insults and hating and concentrate on the sneakers.
This week, beginning Tuesday your SB accounts should have these.
Retail is $108. Unfortunately due to hype most stores will add $15-$25 to the retail price.
Good luck to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom