Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

hope this gets to copper foam thread status
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Originally Posted by Funkman

Midwest don't get no love. Kicks, rap, ect. You west n east coast cats got it easy..lol well easier than us.
Man I want these to be my first pair of dunks. I neva liked them at first cuz being that I'm from huSTLe city, we use to consider dunks as "skinny AF1s" but man these gucci's go so hard . I gotta get a pair(or2or3)
I'm sure St.Louis has an SB account or 4. Do some research and find out where to get em. NikeSB's website used to list all SB accounts. Not sure if it still does.

nike website shows the closets shops being in Chicago, Detroit, or Kansas City. Imma still call around but its lookin like imma have to cough up sum extra $$$ :-(

just jokes...

but LOL at y'all gettin' worked up... so sensitive...
laugh.gif

and ROFL at the dude who thinks i "sold my girl out"...
roll.gif

but heyo, real talk tho, i got my pair on lock.

and oops, forgot to capitalize every word in this post...

LOL! go hard son! get mad! draw up a diagram about it!

i mean, there's even hate in your sig doggie...

lighten up...

mike jordan's from here tho...

did i mention i got my pair on lock?

no but, i heard that the majority of these shipped outta hong kong on the 6th, so that tuesday projection sounds about right...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

lighten up...

Sure about that?

no but, i heard that the majority of these shipped outta hong kong on the 6th, so that tuesday projection sounds about right...

JUST PROVES REAL HYPEBEASTS DONT KNOW HISTORY AND/OR FACTS

ugh i really hope these will be relatively easy to scoop up here in nyc. but dammit im a 9-5'er, i might have to go on my lunch break to get in line withthe youngins

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Michael Jordan is from NC, or he played there? Do some research

born in brooklyn, moved to wilmington when he was a toddler and raised here his whole life through college until he left for the nba...

you do some research (and you got "jumpman" in your name, SMH).
wink.gif

what?

growing up somewhere since toddler age until you're an adult pretty much means you're from there...

lighten up...

You're fresh off a ban... do you really think trolling is a good idea?

It's about to stop one way or the other. You can either fall back and continue posting here or goad people one last time: your call.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

JUST PROVES REAL HYPEBEASTS DONT KNOW HISTORY AND/OR FACTS
so i guess you're saying i'm a hypebeast?

LOL!

nah, there's plenty of hyped up shoes and brands i think are fugly... i don't own a single thing from supreme (that's a big hypebeast brandright?)... just never seen any of it worth copping imo...

you would think a hypebeast would be up on all his info, to truly be ahead of the pack... i don't pretend to know jack-@%+ tho, i just relayed some info iheard... if i really wanted to know i'd just ask my homeboy/local skate shop manager to make a call to his nike rep and find out for sure... i don'tcare enough tho... i know my pair is good when the shipment comes in...

no beasting, i just think the shoe's kinda fly and want a pair (might be taking a sharpie to that "RESN" logo tho)...

Originally Posted by Method Man

lighten up...

You're fresh off a ban... do you really think trolling is a good idea?

It's about to stop one way or the other. You can either fall back and continue posting here or goad people one last time: your call.

^^^
Thank you.
Let's concentrate on the shoes!
Stop the insults!

Any word on NYC spots getting these...I havent been this hyped for a release since tiffanys! I dont even know anybody in these SB shops yet...

I wish I could have ordered a pair from Level 6, was busy working though.

I'm gonna be on top of things this week...2 pairs is a must.

Back
Top Bottom