Damn 180?
smh.gif
and dudes offering 350?
indifferent.gif
....crazy

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Bit the bullet and paid the $180+tax for these today at DQM...SMFH at myself....
Damn, I might be in the same boat as you, suprised no one helped you out since you look out for others.

A few ppl hit me up with prices ranging from $220 shipped to some clown that said $350 shipped overnight... But its cool, it just solidifies my conclusions about the state of sneaker collecting...
DQM still have pairs left Searchin?

bout to bite the bullet too if it can save me the hassle of running around

Finally was able to get my pair.

Still on the hunt for more.... trying to help the other homies out there.

Hoping i get that call back tomm and its not for a stupid price. I really think ima pass if i have to pay more than 160 shipped.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Bit the bullet and paid the $180+tax for these today at DQM...SMFH at myself....
Damn, I might be in the same boat as you, suprised no one helped you out since you look out for others.

A few ppl hit me up with prices ranging from $220 shipped to some clown that said $350 shipped overnight... But its cool, it just solidifies my conclusions about the state of sneaker collecting...
DQM still have pairs left Searchin?

bout to bite the bullet too if it can save me the hassle of running around

I got the call at 1pm got there at 1:30, the store was a ghost town and they were still unloading the boxes at the time but I dont know if any left at thispoint...

wow cant believe i missed out on 1 of the pair of the shoes ive been waiting for all year
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at DQM chargin $180, and those are the shops that "hate resellers and blah blah blah and what the sneaker culture as become "

These are still popping up ppl, you just gotta know where to look

And with that said...

phone orders? im lookin for a 12 if anyone can help, no im not askin retail cause i know what these goin for ... just a lil assitance

Mine arrived today.
Very happy I was able to get them for close to retail( $120 plus $7.50 shipping)
Will say this though, quality is mediocre at best!
frown.gif

Boston area should see these this weekend!
You know where to go!
Good luck to all!

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Was able to cop for just a little over retail
Where at?

This is sad in my case, I had the heads up that they would be releasing in NYC in the middle of the week and I missed out
frown.gif

Was 6 the smallest made ???

My NEW lady friend is now on the hunt for them. I guess she wants to be like daddy
grin.gif

Krisp I might be coming for that 6 in the sig.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Was able to cop for just a little over retail
Where at?

This is sad in my case, I had the heads up that they would be releasing in NYC in the middle of the week and I missed out
frown.gif

I'm in GA not NY anymore. The spot doesn't take phone orders only sells nikes locally. I see you're a size 9.5. They are sold out of that sizecause I went today trying to help somebody out.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Was 6 the smallest made ???

My NEW lady friend is now on the hunt for them. I guess she wants to be like daddy
grin.gif

Krisp I might be coming for that 6 in the sig.
No doubt man. I got it. let me know
wink.gif

Wuts good nt, im just dropping some info to help any people in the westcheser county area in ny....im @ a skate shop called 2nd nature in mamaroneck ny...imhere camping with 5 other dudes and we have started a list...so come down..there is limited quantities here...but I thought I shud help my fellownt'ers...peace out

Back
Top Bottom