Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

got my size 12.
pimp.gif

btw LA, Brooklyn Projects has them up in Pasadena, they are asking 175 tho, just a heads up.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Thunderchunk my og name is SylvesterMcGrizzly...NJ Skateshop employee had pairs 10.5-12 on hold but $+$%* wanted 190-240...I'm good

somebody get this guy a 12 for a decent price, i've got my eyes open man

good looks...appreciated, and regards to next week....i got you

guy from atlas said 130 or 140 when i called a couple days ago.... 150 now? that's hella whack... the dude sounded hella nervous when i was talking to him

So I called NJ skate and they said they are releasing them tomm at noon.any truth to that or ne more updated info?

yeah i already thought 130-140 was pushing it when they told me... might not even go anymore if theyre $$$$150 +

Some of ya'll are pathetic. Acting like a ho over some sneakers. Where your dignity at?

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

A little Ecco premium leather conditioner* some buffing/polishing, switching the laces and these are ready to go:

* The leather conditioner adds a lot of moisture to the leather rendering it very soft.
Now it feels like a Premium SB shoe!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can you take a picture of the Leather conditioner? What type of tech did you use to apply it? Def to the fullest!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Spot I went to was straight bs....+**%%! opened and said oh we only got a 9 left for 180....
indifferent.gif
...got one more backup in the stash for next week...hopefully...gotta few places in nj but they want 180-240....
laugh.gif

yeah we went together i walked outta there so pissed u'd think i had tourette syndrome from all the pottie comin' out my mouth

HAHA!

people in line @ atlas since 4pm... are you serious?

they honestly should save themselves some trouble and pay the padded $20-30 to it and not have to wait in line

undeadstocking one of my 12's tonight...

fit a lil' more snug than my other sb dunks... good thing i also got a 13 if i need to go up... too bad they didn't make a 12.5 (or did they? my 2spots didn't have 'em)...

i'll have fit pix for my fans, i know you're waiting on the edge of your seats, hold tight!
tongue.gif

Just like every other hyped SB before it, the Ebay prices start high but will drop. After about a year prices start rising again. I am guessing these settle inthe $160 range within 6 weeks and probably 200+ after a year or so....Was told by the shop I picked my pair up from "don't be surprised if we getanother shipment of these before X-Mas" Whether it happens or not is another story, but I have been been buying at this shop since 2002 and they havenever steered me wrong before.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Finally was able to get my pair.

Still on the hunt for more.... trying to help the other homies out there.

Great Work Man glad you got yours and yea now a Size 12 is getting to be really hard to find for some reason used to be like that for us size 9'rs so ifeel your pain but CONGRATS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Finally was able to get my pair.

Still on the hunt for more.... trying to help the other homies out there.
Great Work Man glad you got yours and yea now a Size 12 is getting to be really hard to find for some reason used to be like that for us size 9'rs so i feel your pain but CONGRATS
pimp.gif

RICK - thanks man ... Glad I got my pair. Still on the hunt for more.

JON - Homie , GLAD you got your pair. That was a NICE DEAL , 2 shoes for 200. Ill take that. wish i would of known. I would of asked for them white on whitebone joints ...lol jk
But DOPE pickup man.
pimp.gif

Thanks Rico, my spot got them late thursday night. Glad I didnt pull the trigger on 180+ Hit me up if you ever want to try/do it again.

^^^doG DAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN.

you got a FSR. Im going to get the loot from one of broads and go in on that 4. Is there a 4.5 / 5 ????

Back
Top Bottom