Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

yoooooo who keeps taking all the 12 and 13?

good look RaFzDaMaN!

just picked up a 11.5, in and out last pair in Corona

Originally Posted by psypha

Hate living in the boonies(north Carolina)...wish I lived back northeast for these times...

Don't want to camp out for these at Blacksheep, someone help me out with a 10-10.5.

Much appreciated!!!
what area? we have one of the nation's best in raleigh

Originally Posted by air max 87

Im sorry but i
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at people, in every ""hyped"" thread there people sayin "dont pay over retail, dont belive the hype, price is gonna go down, blah blah" and every release their wrong. The grape thread, the blue foam thread, CDP threads, the yeezy thread, the purp foam thread. Come on people. lets state the facts...

1. This was one of the most sought after sample of all time....
2. Gucci has always been popular, in the last 2 years gucci has shot up....
3. These are LIMITED people, most shops gettin 12,16,18 pairs...

You dont wanna over pay, fine but dont give others the misconception that they should wait for these to go down, its not gonna happen. unless nike GRs the #@*@ outta these and even then they will slowly go up in value...

Finally Someone With Some Logic Chimes In ........................ I Swear, Some Of Yall Cats Must Be Living In Fantasy Land With Rob Dyrdek
laugh.gif

Good Post Air Max..... Good Post
glasses.gif

These are LIMITED people, most shops gettin 12,16,18 pairs...

our shops here got waaay more than that (but 3 of the shops here have had sb accounts for a long time)

on a side note, i laughed at this:
zvy0jk.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

our shops here got waaay more than that (but 3 of the shops here have had sb accounts for a long time)
everyone here keeps saying 16

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

on a side note, i laughed at this:
yea thats understandable, i had a dude who had a nike account for whos been open for 19 years and had a nike acocunt for awhile and he got 16pairs, im just sayin, these arent a GR

Yes, finally!!!! Found a size 13 for Retail!!! Shipped an all for $120.00!!!
pimp.gif

Also, I give you numbers for places (SORRY, don't know names, just inventory status)

407.895.0410- Has not received Gucci's, yet, still expecting; phone orders- o.k, i think??
650.401.7110- will release tomorrow, phone orders after 12 pm

Oh yea, also phoenix, arizona got fresh stocks!!! NO Phone orders!!
Call all the Nike SB shops in Phoenix and you may be in luck!!!!

Best bet is phone orders i see..$145.00 shipped for me after exhausting the NIKESB locator(last pair)...horrible thing is im from the bay area where we have agang of skateshops.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Was able to cop for just a little over retail
Where at?

This is sad in my case, I had the heads up that they would be releasing in NYC in the middle of the week and I missed out
frown.gif

I'm in GA not NY anymore. The spot doesn't take phone orders only sells nikes locally. I see you're a size 9.5. They are sold out of that size cause I went today trying to help somebody out.

pimp.gif
This guy right here is the truth! He picked up a pair for me from hislocal shop in GA for retail! Thanks again man!
pimp.gif

Thunderchunk my og name is SylvesterMcGrizzly...NJ Skateshop employee had pairs 10.5-12 on hold but $+$%* wanted 190-240...I'm good

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Thunderchunk my og name is SylvesterMcGrizzly...NJ Skateshop employee had pairs 10.5-12 on hold but $+$%* wanted 190-240...I'm good

somebody get this guy a 12 for a decent price, i've got my eyes open man

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Was able to cop for just a little over retail
Where at?

This is sad in my case, I had the heads up that they would be releasing in NYC in the middle of the week and I missed out
frown.gif

I'm in GA not NY anymore. The spot doesn't take phone orders only sells nikes locally. I see you're a size 9.5. They are sold out of that size cause I went today trying to help somebody out.

pimp.gif
This guy right here is the truth! He picked up a pair for me from his local shop in GA for retail! Thanks again man!
pimp.gif

Glad I could help out.

These are pretty much done for. only a couple spots left that have them or going to get them. Keep working the phones people.

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

Bay heads last resort.
Atlas, San Mateo. Saturday 11:00 AM
Phone: 650-401-7110

they will be charging around 150 or higher according to owner as he told me market value is high...not cool

^^^ He said 150 or higher? So theres no actual price yet its whatever he wants?
Thats some bull

Back
Top Bottom