Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

^Be Done Then Fool You Aint Hurting Feelings
laugh.gif
............. You In Here Talking Like This Shoe ISN'T Selling For The Prices MentionedTHROUGHOUT This Thread
eyes.gif
....... Not To Mention, You're In Here Posting Links Up To CCS, When It's Already Been Mentioned ThatThey MOST LIKELY Won't Have This Release...... And How You Gonna Come In Here And Say Something Like "The SB Hype Is Over"?..... Have You Not Been Keeping Up With This Thread ,Or The 300+ One Over On ISS For That Matter? I Beg To Differ With That Statement Of Yours Guy And Would InFact Say That "Hype" Is In FULL EFFECT For This Release......... LIKE I SAID, There Are Shops Charging $180+RETAIL For Cats To Come Out And Line Up HOPING Their Size Is Still Available When They Get Up To The Register, ANDTHEY ARE SELLING OUT AT THESE PRICES WITHIN A DAY OF RELEASING ......... But Hey I Guess Even Well Connected People Like "Searchin4J's"That Paid These Type Of Prices Are Just Being A "Lazy Sumamabeeatch"
smh.gif

PS- How Many Cats In The Hood You Know Using The Term "GUAP" To Describe Their 401K's, "Property" owned, or "investments" asyou say? This Isn't A Term That Was Developed On Wall-Street To Describe "Real Estate" Guy
roll.gif

Im sorry but i
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at people, in every ""hyped"" thread there people sayin "dont pay over retail, dont belive the hype, price isgonna go down, blah blah" and every release their wrong. The grape thread, the blue foam thread, CDP threads, the yeezy thread, the purp foam thread. Comeon people. lets state the facts...

1. This was one of the most sought after sample of all time....
2. Gucci has always been popular, in the last 2 years gucci has shot up....
3. These are LIMITED people, most shops gettin 12,16,18 pairs...

You dont wanna over pay, fine but dont give others the misconception that they should wait for these to go down, its not gonna happen. unless nike GRs the #$@+outta these and even then they will slowly go up in value...

^^^^^^ they are denim so just pull at them a little with a needle and they should fray i am doing it right now looks pretty good

If I ever get a pair I am going to fray them as well. The clean cut doesn't look as appealing to me.

Originally Posted by dreads2you

^^^^^^ they are denim so just pull at them a little with a needle and they should fray i am doing it right now looks pretty good
im do the same
pics when you are done please

im waiting for ubiq in philly to get these...i already got them for 135 in a skateshop around here but i would def need another pair

1108 Main Street
Belmar, NJ 07719
Phone: 732-280-7528

juat got off the phone with them and they got 1 size 9 they take phone orders but they want $180 so I passed

Spot I went to was straight bs....+**%%! opened and said oh we only got a 9 left for 180....
indifferent.gif
...got one more backup in the stash for nextweek...hopefully...gotta few places in nj but they want 180-240....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Spot I went to was straight bs....+**%%! opened and said oh we only got a 9 left for 180....
indifferent.gif
...got one more backup in the stash for next week...hopefully...gotta few places in nj but they want 180-240....
laugh.gif
whats your OG sn and can you help a brova out?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anybody lookin' for a size 8?

I got 2 size 8's and I'm lookin' for a 11.5, 12, and possibly 13. LMK!

Back
Top Bottom