Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

^exactly...SOME of u dudes buggin thinkin yall just gonna be able to walk into yall shop at 3pm on release and copp
this thread is only 5 pages, and i did walk into supreme to cop my lobsters at 3pm with no line no problems this will be an easy cop

There's another thread as well that has 18 pages. Plus a couple other random threads in the Nike section. I guess it all depends on how many pairs areproduced

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^exactly...SOME of u dudes buggin thinkin yall just gonna be able to walk into yall shop at 3pm on release and copp
this thread is only 5 pages, and i did walk into supreme to cop my lobsters at 3pm with no line no problems this will be an easy cop
these aint lobsters dude...and keep thinkin its gonna be an easy cop if u want...maybe for few it will be

I know I'll be able to walk in my local shop and pick up a pair at or after 3 the day they get them. Not going to be that limited. If you want a pair youwill be able to get a pair

these will be easy to pick up, so many other releases that these may have slipped under the radar...don't panic

ok it's nov. 1. wern't they supposed to come out today? where they at? where can I get them?

this local nike sb shop tells me they will receive them between now and the mid of month...

Originally Posted by wildcard

ok it's nov. 1. wern't they supposed to come out today? where they at? where can I get them?
don't be silly they will surprise you with the shoes soon

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

Originally Posted by wildcard

don't be silly they will surprise you with the shoes soon

laugh.gif

i dont get whats the hype to these its a basic cw you can have done on nike id . if it was a real Gucci collabo id see a difference

Originally Posted by Diego1984

SPOT is getting them Nov 12 in-store only though!!!! Get there early guys!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

I was hoping they would put them on the website also
frown.gif

They stay doin this ishhh...SPOT used to be the go to spot(no pun) in the clutch...my how a few years changes things...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by clearsole23

i dont get whats the hype to these its a basic cw you can have done on nike id . if it was a real Gucci collabo id see a difference
not the same shoe at all man.. I assume you know that

Originally Posted by Technique 317

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

I was hoping they would put them on the website also
frown.gif

Good thing i live 5 min away from where you are talking about getting 2 pairs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom