Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

I'm good with my Nike ID's although they don't have a red sole or denim look...or that fugly RESN on the tongue

Pure board shop is taking phone orders. Charging $150 but still better then what some shops are charging. 410-267-7669

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Pure board shop is taking phone orders. Charging $150 but still better then what some shops are charging. 410-267-7669
pure officially sold out, I called

raleigh north carolina is a wrap... vertical urge sold out last night (went on sale at 8pm, i got there about 6:30 and was like 8th or 9th in line), endlessgrind sold out today (no line, no wait)...

i got 4 pairs, all for retail...

god bless north carolina!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ must be 2 franks... cause i got nothing?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

KINGPIN SKATESHOP in STOCKTON,CA
Just got them in 139.99. Picked up 2 pairs. if you live in the area call in and drive down here fast.
Tell them that Christian Sent you haha.

stussy sf got em for a $108 price tag but didnt feel like driving to the city so i went and got a pair from a skate shop in fremont i copped but honestly aftergetting home im seriously having buyers remorse not really all that IMO. Hmmm what should i do?

^
huh?
i meant what i said proper
i called proper and they had 9.5 and some other size
but im jus lookin for a 9 so i didnt pick it up

caliskatez in fremont is where i got mine 510 656 2204..........keep callin cause they be like huf when it comes to answering the phone i got the last 8.5 butthe still had other sizes

Originally Posted by innovazn2

^
huh?
i meant what i said proper
i called proper and they had 9.5 and some other size
but im jus lookin for a 9 so i didnt pick it up
I think you're getting the SBs mixed up with the Clark Kent version. Proper doesn't have an SB account.

DUDES GETTING OVER HYPED FOR THESE I GOT MY 1 SIZE 12 TODAY WAS NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL NOT WORTH IS AT ALL GOOD THING I DIDNT OVERLOAD ON THESE I SOLD THEMLOCALLY TO A FRIEND OF MINE TRUST THESE SHOE ARE BARELY WORTH RETAIL AND FOR CATS PAYING OVER RETAIL
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom