Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

i heard that skateworks, i dont know which one, will get them tomorrow. for sure not redwood, and i calle dthe one in santa cruz today, and they said theyarent going to get them.

even tho the quality looks nothing like the infamous sample pairs im still gonna run them, i really wouldnt mind a couple pairs actually. But i wear a 12 and ihave a feeling just getting a pair will probably be all i can do. Its been a long time since i've bought a Dunk or even worn one of mine. I've beenwearing my bandaids the last couple days tryin to get my self used to running dunks again.

Also, we just released this Tee this month, and unintentionally it matches pretty damn well with these. Not that anyone should have much of a problem findingthings in the Gucci colorway but figured id show yall anyway in case some of yall are looking for something to run these with.
street_disciples_02.jpg

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Supreme is sold out....$193 price tag and dqm is Saturday with I'll bet the same price.

talk about a 98.99999 percent mark up..

Those are the obvious spots, I have smarten'd up & know to stay away from those places & find more low key spots.

my boy just called me a lil while ago told me Blades on B'way had them and sold out they went for 140...but when i call yesterday those pieces of fecestell me they didn't know if they were getting them...meanwhile the uptown store told me they had physically seen them in the store......so tight right nowthe hunt begins again

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

my boy just called me a lil while ago told me Blades on B'way had them and sold out they went for 140...but when i call yesterday those pieces of feces tell me they didn't know if they were getting them...meanwhile the uptown store told me they had physically seen them in the store......so tight right now the hunt begins again

i called blades last week & found out they were selling them, you have to be one step ahead of the beasts, if you call during the wave, who knows whatyou'll be told.

I figured Blades would sell them for 140... my boy told me he spoke to dudes in the Bway location and they said that they were gonna release them friday, guessthings changed
laugh.gif
...gonna hit up a few of the bk spots Friday to see if i can find my 12 if not i will scoop Patta AM1's instead...props to those thatdid scoop and for close to retail...thats always a good look

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

my boy just called me a lil while ago told me Blades on B'way had them and sold out they went for 140...but when i call yesterday those pieces of feces tell me they didn't know if they were getting them...meanwhile the uptown store told me they had physically seen them in the store......so tight right now the hunt begins again

pieces of feces is understating it. i stopped by that store 2 weeks ago and asked if they were getting them in. every single one of them acted like they didntknow what i was talking about. On monday, I called them again and once again dude said they were not getting them in. no wonder no one goes there anymore.

WEST FTW

Supreme is sold out....$193 price tag and dqm is Saturday with I'll bet the same price.

This the normal *+#!@#!% that they do...I picked up cpl 'weak' sbs recently and it's normal price...when 'heat' drops theymark they $@#* up to double
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

This the normal *+#!@#!% that they do...I picked up cpl 'weak' sbs recently and it's normal price...when 'heat' drops they mark they $@#* up to double
smh.gif

stopped supporting supreme years ago....would go right across the st to clientele

Back
Top Bottom