Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Thanks Rico, my spot got them late thursday night. Glad I didnt pull the trigger on 180+ Hit me up if you ever want to try/do it again.

Right on Jon .... Ill mos DEF keep you in mind and holla at you when the next time comes.

the red laces just don't sit right with me for some reason...

i'm stickin' with the black laces... makes 'em look more, i dunno, sleek... usually i'm all about a lace that makes 'em pop, but somethingabout these, i like 'em better lookin' darker...

yo did Supreme get any pairs?

edit- i back tracked a bit...i guess they did

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

the red laces just don't sit right with me for some reason...

i'm stickin' with the black laces... makes 'em look more, i dunno, sleek... usually i'm all about a lace that makes 'em pop, but something about these, i like 'em better lookin' darker...

Heard they were chargin $180 or some wild $%#%?

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

yoooooo who keeps taking all the 12 and 13?

good look RaFzDaMaN!

just picked up a 11.5, in and out last pair in Corona
No worries. Looks like its a rap their then.

BURR.

4101602315_7057ff1ce0.jpg

Paid around 190 but being happy in the end with my purchase makes it worth it.

man, these are snug... been wearing my 12 for about 4 hours now, and they're kinda hurting my feet (mainly my right foot, it's a lil' bigger thanthe left)...

every other dunk i've ever owned has been a 12 tho...

the shape on these is different, but i didn't expect this...

they seem fine length wise, just narrow...

might be going up to journeys in the mall and seeing if they still got that shoe widener thing and if so, convince them to let me use it...

i really don't wanna move up to a 13 and have to deal with the hassle of trading my other DS 12 for a 13, and trying to sell this vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvndspair...
eyes.gif

.....Anyone tried white laces yet? What about those gucci styled stark laces? Might as well OD the "gucci" theme...LOL

I DEMAND WE CREATE A SUB THREAD ON FRAYING DENIM..... RESN DUNKS: "The first SB that's koo to %@#$ UP!"
pimp.gif

i've seen pix of white laces and starks laces in 'em over on iss and i didn't like either...

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

.....Anyone tried white laces yet? What about those gucci styled stark laces? Might as well OD the "gucci" theme...LOL

I DEMAND WE CREATE A SUB THREAD ON FRAYING DENIM..... RESN DUNKS: "The first SB that's koo to %@#$ UP!"
pimp.gif

QFT

i might just put the black laces on these but if i want to switch it up and make it pop more ill put the red laces on em.... white laces just dont lookright... i dont think ill cop the stark gucci looking laces cuz then it will just look OD...and i dont think ill fray the actually denim material cuz then itwill look fake... but thats just my opinion...

They do look nice when you fray them.

Im not going to try it tho. Unless I get myself another pair.

For everyone in the Boston MA. area.
Concepts is releasing these this Saturday.
Very limited quantities!
Translation: If you're not already lined up and/or on "the list", stay home or try Laced!

Lol @ some clown threatening to try and have me banned because I posted a skate shop that he cops from.

When did helping ppl= ban???

Originally Posted by Griff

Lol @ some clown threatening to try and have me banned because I posted a skate shop that he cops from.

dude dont worry about that when i posted several places on here that had them i got like 12 pms from people saying that and why did i blast their place up isaid O WELL

Went down during my lunch break and was able to grab a pair. I guess these were more limited than I expected.

Got the first pair in the mail yesterday, wore them today. So far so good. The extra wide lace holes will definitely take some getting used to.

Black laces all the way. Took the reds and threw them in the Brazil UNLV lows (couldn't stand the thin laces they came with).

On the lookout for the next pair in 11.5 at a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by Griff

What the ... I wonder who that was???

YES - I agree with most. BLACK laces all the way. Not feeling Whites at all. Reds dont look to bad but Ill never use them.

Back
Top Bottom